Marketing at Ferris State University

Marketing at Ferris State University

The Marketing major is part of the business, management & marketing program at Ferris State University.

We've pulled together some essential information you should know about the program, including how many students graduate each year, the ethnic diversity of these students, average starting salaries, and more. We've also included details on how Ferris ranks compared to other colleges offering a major in marketing.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

Marketing Degrees Available at Ferris

Ferris Marketing Rankings

The bachelor's program at Ferris was ranked #338 on College Factual's Best Schools for marketing list. It is also ranked #13 in Michigan.

Ranking Type Rank
Best Marketing Associate Degree Schools 28
Most Popular Associate Degree Colleges for Marketing 35
Best Value Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Marketing 36
Best Value Associate Degree Colleges for Marketing 58
Most Focused Associate Degree Colleges for Marketing 105
Most Popular Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Marketing 244
Best Marketing Bachelor’s Degree Schools 306
Most Focused Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Marketing 505

Popularity of Marketing at Ferris

During the 2019-2020 academic year, Ferris State University handed out 52 bachelor's degrees in marketing. Due to this, the school was ranked #219 in popularity out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is an increase of 16% over the previous year when 45 degrees were handed out.

How Much Do Marketing Graduates from Ferris Make?

Salary of Marketing Graduates with a Bachelor's Degree

The median salary of marketing students who receive their bachelor's degree at Ferris is $41,400. This is higher than $40,000, which is the national median for all marketing bachelor's degree recipients.

undefined

How Much Student Debt Do Marketing Graduates from Ferris Have?

Student Debt of Marketing Graduates with a Bachelor's Degree

While getting their bachelor's degree at Ferris, marketing students borrow a median amount of $25,500 in student loans. This is higher than the the typical median of $23,552 for all marketing majors across the country.

undefined

The typical student loan payment of a bachelor's degree student from the marketing program at Ferris is $265 per month.

Marketing Student Diversity at Ferris

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the marketing majors at Ferris State University.

Ferris Marketing Associate’s Program

In the 2019-2020 academic year, 13 students earned a associate's degree in marketing from Ferris. About 54% of these graduates were women and the other 46% were men.

undefined

The majority of the students with this major are white. About 54% of 2020 graduates were in this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Ferris State University with a associate's in marketing.

undefined
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 2
Hispanic or Latino 1
White 7
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 3

Ferris Marketing Bachelor’s Program

During the 2019-2020 academic year, 52 marketing majors earned their bachelor's degree from Ferris. Of these graduates, 48% were men and 52% were women.

undefined

The majority of the students with this major are white. About 73% of 2020 graduates were in this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Ferris State University with a bachelor's in marketing.

undefined
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 8
Hispanic or Latino 4
White 38
Non-Resident Aliens 1
Other Races 1

Related Major Annual Graduates
Business Administration & Management 302
Construction Management 60
Accounting 46
Hospitality Management 28
Specialized Sales, Merchandising & Marketing 27

View All Marketing Related Majors >

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Find Schools Near You