Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Other Computer & Information Sciences at Ferris State University

Find Schools Near

Other Computer & Information Sciences at Ferris State University

Other Computer & Information Sciences is one of the majors in the computer & information sciences program at Ferris State University.

We've pulled together some essential information you should know about the program, including how many students graduate each year, the ethnic diversity of these students, and more. We've also included details on how Ferris ranks compared to other colleges offering a major in other computer science.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Other Computer & Information Sciences Degrees Available at Ferris

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Other Computer Science

Ferris Other Computer Science Rankings

The other computer science major at Ferris is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Other Computer & Information Sciences. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Focused Colleges for Other Computer & Information Sciences 25

Popularity of Other Computer Science at Ferris

During the 2017-2018 academic year, Ferris State University handed out 3 bachelor's degrees in other computer and information sciences. Due to this, the school was ranked #14 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. Last year, the same number of degrees were handed out.

Ferris Other Computer Science Students

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the other computer science majors at Ferris State University.

Ferris Other Computer & Information Sciences Bachelor’s Program

In the 2017-2018 academic year, 3 students earned a bachelor's degree in other computer science from Ferris. About 33% of these graduates were women and the other 67% were men.

Ferris Gender Breakdown of Other Computer & Information Sciences Bachelor's Degree Grads

The majority of bachelor's degree recipients in this major at Ferris are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 100% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Ferris State University with a bachelor's in other computer science.

Ethnic Diversity of Other Computer & Information Sciences Majors at Ferris State University
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 3
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 0

Areas of Concentration for Other Computer Science

Other Computer and Information Sciences students may decide to concentrate in one of the following focus areas. Individual focus areas may not be available for all degree levels.

Concentration Annual Graduates
Other Computer & Information Sciences & Support Services, Other 3

Related Major Annual Graduates
Information Technology 55
Computer Information Systems 36
Computer Systems Networking 13

View All Other Computer & Information Sciences Related Majors >

References

Find Schools Near You