Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Arts & Media Management at Francis Marion University

Find Schools Near

Arts & Media Management at Francis Marion University

The Arts & Media Management major is part of the visual & performing arts program at Francis Marion University.

We've pulled together some essential information you should know about the program, including how many students graduate each year, the ethnic diversity of these students, and more. Also, learn how Francis Marion University ranks among other schools offering degrees in media management.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Arts & Media Management Degrees Available at Francis Marion University

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Media Management

Francis Marion University Media Management Rankings

The media management major at Francis Marion University is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Arts & Media Management. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Focused Colleges for Arts & Media Management 66
Most Popular Colleges for Arts & Media Management 82

Popularity of Media Management at Francis Marion University

During the 2018-2019 academic year, Francis Marion University handed out 5 bachelor's degrees in arts and media management. Due to this, the school was ranked #82 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 29% over the previous year when 7 degrees were handed out.

Francis Marion University Media Management Students

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the media management majors at Francis Marion University.

Francis Marion University Arts & Media Management Bachelor’s Program

The media management program at Francis Marion University awarded 5 bachelor's degrees in 2018-2019. About 80% of these degrees went to men with the other 20% going to women.

Francis Marion University Gender Breakdown of Arts & Media Management Bachelor's Degree Grads

The majority of the bachelor's degree graduates for this major are black or African Americans. About 60% of grads fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Francis Marion University with a bachelor's in media management.

Ethnic Diversity of Arts & Media Management Majors at Francis Marion University
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 3
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 2
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 0

Related Major Annual Graduates
Fine & Studio Arts 9
Drama & Theater Arts 4

View All Arts & Media Management Related Majors >

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Find Schools Near You