Accounting at Houghton Collegebusiness, management & marketing program at Houghton College.
We've pulled together some essential information you should know about the program, including how many students graduate each year, the ethnic diversity of these students, and more. We've also included details on how Houghton ranks compared to other colleges offering a major in accounting.
Go directly to any of the following sections:
Accounting Degrees Available at Houghton
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
Houghton Accounting Rankings
The accounting major at Houghton is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Accounting. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.
|Highest Paid Accounting Graduates||320|
|Most Focused Colleges for Accounting||927|
|Most Popular Colleges for Accounting||1,333|
Popularity of Accounting at Houghton
During the 2018-2019 academic year, Houghton College handed out 8 bachelor's degrees in accounting. Due to this, the school was ranked #1333 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is an increase of 14% over the previous year when 7 degrees were handed out.
Accounting Student Diversity at Houghton
Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the accounting majors at Houghton College.
Houghton Accounting Bachelor’s Program
In the 2018-2019 academic year, 8 students earned a bachelor's degree in accounting from Houghton. About 75% of these graduates were women and the other 25% were men.
The majority of the students with this major are white. About 88% of 2019 graduates were in this category.
The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Houghton College with a bachelor's in accounting.
|Ethnic Background||Number of Students|
|Black or African American||0|
|Hispanic or Latino||0|
Majors Similar to Accounting
|Related Major||Annual Graduates|
|Business Administration & Management||47|
|Human Resource Management||7|
More about our data sources and methodologies.
|Request Info||Southern New Hampshire University You have goals. Southern New Hampshire University can help you get there. Whether you need a bachelor's degree to get into a career or want a master's degree to move up in your current career, SNHU has an online program for you. Find your degree from over 200 online programs. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Purdue University Building on Purdue’s mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Global delivers a fully personalized online experience that’s tailored to working adults. By opening the doors to adults who need flexibility to fit learning into their busy lives, we make it possible to achieve a high-quality education from the prestigious Purdue University system—completely online. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Grand Canyon University (GCU) With a spotlight on intellectual creativity and innovation for the 21stcentury, the College of Humanities and Social Sciences at GCU provides a job focused education. It blends the study of traditional humanities in a modern context. Through academic inquiry and beyond the box thinking, the college advances our society and its accomplishments. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Northcentral University Northcentral University (NCU) was founded to provide accessible, high-quality, online graduate degrees to working professionals. As a regionally accredited, online university, NCU serves students worldwide, focusing on Doctoral and Master's degree programs in the Schools of Business and Technology Management, Education, Psychology, and Marriage and Family Sciences. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Colorado Technical University (CTU) CTU could help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional community, faculty who are real-world professionals, and innovative technology. Learn More >|