Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Allied Health Professions at Indiana Wesleyan University

Find Schools Near

Allied Health Professions at Indiana Wesleyan University

Allied Health Professions is one of the majors in the health professions program at Indiana Wesleyan University.

We've gathered data and other essential information about the program, such as the ethnicity of students, how many students graduated in recent times, and more. We've also included details on how IWU ranks compared to other colleges offering a major in allied health.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

Allied Health Professions Degrees Available at IWU

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Allied Health

IWU Allied Health Rankings

The allied health major at IWU is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Allied Health Professions. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Focused Colleges for Allied Health Professions 326

Popularity of Allied Health at IWU

During the 2017-2018 academic year, Indiana Wesleyan University handed out 17 bachelor's degrees in allied health professions. Due to this, the school was ranked #305 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is an increase of 6% over the previous year when 16 degrees were handed out.

Salary of Allied Health Graduates with a Master's Degree

Allied Health majors graduating with a master's degree from IWU make a median salary of $40,500 a year. This is less than what their typical peers from other schools make. Their median salary is $99,600.

undefined

How Much Student Debt Do Allied Health Graduates from IWU Have?

Student Debt of Allied Health Graduates with a Bachelor's Degree

While getting their bachelor's degree at IWU, allied health students borrow a median amount of $18,500 in student loans. This is not too bad considering that the median debt load of all allied health bachelor's degree recipients across the country is $25,500.

undefined

The typical student loan payment of a bachelor's degree student from the allied health program at IWU is $192 per month.

IWU Allied Health Students

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the allied health majors at Indiana Wesleyan University.

IWU Allied Health Professions Bachelor’s Program

In the 2017-2018 academic year, 17 students earned a bachelor's degree in allied health from IWU. About 65% of these graduates were women and the other 35% were men.

IWU Gender Breakdown of Allied Health Professions Bachelor's Degree Grads

The majority of bachelor's degree recipients in this major at IWU are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 82% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Indiana Wesleyan University with a bachelor's in allied health.

Ethnic Diversity of Allied Health Professions Majors at Indiana Wesleyan University
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 2
White 14
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 1

Areas of Concentration for Allied Health

Allied Health Professions students may decide to concentrate in one of the following focus areas. Individual focus areas may not be available for all degree levels.

Concentration Annual Graduates
Athletic Training 17

Related Major Annual Graduates
Nursing 143
Mental & Social Health Services 51
Health/Medical Prep Programs 15
Rehabilitation & Therapeutic Professions 8
Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science 2

View All Allied Health Professions Related Majors >

References

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You