Business Support & Assistant Services at International Business College
We've pulled together some essential information you should know about the program, including how many students graduate each year, the ethnic diversity of these students, and more. In addition, we cover how IBC ranks in comparison to other schools with business support programs.
Jump to any of the following sections:
Business Support & Assistant Services Degrees Available at IBC
- Associate’s Degree in Business Support
IBC Business Support Rankings
The business support major at IBC is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Business Support & Assistant Services. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.
Popularity of Business Support at IBC
Due to this, the school was ranked #48 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree.
IBC Business Support & Assistant Services Associate’s Program
In the 2017-2018 academic year, 4 students earned a associate's degree in business support from IBC. About 75% of these graduates were women and the other 25% were men.
The majority of associate's degree recipients in this major at IBC are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 100% of students fell into this category.
The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from International Business College with a associate's in business support.
|Ethnic Background||Number of Students|
|Black or African American||0|
|Hispanic or Latino||0|
Areas of Concentration for Business Support
Business Support and Assistant Services students may decide to concentrate in one of the following focus areas. Individual focus areas may not be available for all degree levels.
|General Administrative Assistant and Secretarial Science||4|
Majors Similar to Business Support
|Related Major||Annual Graduates|
|General Sales & Marketing||9|