Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Visual & Performing Arts at Kenyon College

Find Schools Near

Visual & Performing Arts at Kenyon College

Here, you'll find out more about the major, including such details as the number of graduates, what degree levels are offered, ethnicity of students, and more. We've also included details on how Kenyon ranks compared to other colleges offering a major in visual and performing arts.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Visual & Performing Arts Degrees Available at Kenyon

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Visual & Performing Arts

Kenyon Visual & Performing Arts Rankings

The bachelor's program at Kenyon was ranked #220 on College Factual's Best Schools for visual and performing arts list. It is also ranked #13 in Ohio.

Ranking Type Rank
Highest Paid Visual & Performing Arts Graduates 15
Most Focused Colleges for Visual & Performing Arts 174
Best Colleges for Visual & Performing Arts 220
Most Popular Colleges for Visual & Performing Arts 420
Best Value Colleges for Visual & Performing Arts 529
Best Visual & Performing Arts Colleges for Veterans 574

Popularity of Visual & Performing Arts at Kenyon

During the 2017-2018 academic year, Kenyon College handed out 65 bachelor's degrees in visual and performing arts. Due to this, the school was ranked #420 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is an increase of 5% over the previous year when 62 degrees were handed out.

Visual & Performing Arts Student Diversity at Kenyon

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the visual and performing arts majors at Kenyon College.

Kenyon Visual & Performing Arts Bachelor’s Program

In the 2017-2018 academic year, 65 students earned a bachelor's degree in visual and performing arts from Kenyon. About 74% of these graduates were women and the other 26% were men.

Kenyon Gender Breakdown of Visual & Performing Arts Bachelor's Degree Grads

The majority of bachelor's degree recipients in this major at Kenyon are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 72% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Kenyon College with a bachelor's in visual and performing arts.

Ethnic Diversity of Visual & Performing Arts Majors at Kenyon College
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 4
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 2
White 47
Non-Resident Aliens 4
Other Races 8

Areas of Concentration for Visual & Performing Arts

Visual and Performing Arts students may decide to concentrate in one of the following focus areas. Individual focus areas may not be available for all degree levels.

Concentration Annual Graduates
Fine & Studio Arts 33
Drama & Theater Arts 13
Film, Video & Photographic Arts 10
Music 5
Dance 4

Majors Similar to Visual & Performing Arts

Related Major Annual Graduates
English Language & Literature 69
Foreign Languages & Linguistics 34
Philosophy & Religious Studies 17

View All Visual & Performing Arts Related Majors >

References

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You