Foreign Languages & Linguistics at Lafayette College
Jump to any of the following sections:
Foreign Languages & Linguistics Degrees Available at Lafayette
- Bachelor’s Degree in Foreign Languages & Linguistics
Lafayette Foreign Languages & Linguistics Rankings
The bachelor's program at Lafayette was ranked #84 on College Factual's Best Schools for foreign languages and linguistics list. It is also ranked #10 in Pennsylvania.
Popularity of Foreign Languages & Linguistics at Lafayette
During the 2017-2018 academic year, Lafayette College handed out 22 bachelor's degrees in foreign languages and linguistics. Due to this, the school was ranked #280 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 19% over the previous year when 27 degrees were handed out.
Foreign Languages & Linguistics Student Diversity at Lafayette
Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the foreign languages and linguistics majors at Lafayette College.
Lafayette Foreign Languages & Linguistics Bachelor’s Program
In the 2017-2018 academic year, 22 students earned a bachelor's degree in foreign languages and linguistics from Lafayette. About 68% of these graduates were women and the other 32% were men.
The majority of bachelor's degree recipients in this major at Lafayette are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 77% of students fell into this category.
The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Lafayette College with a bachelor's in foreign languages and linguistics.
|Ethnic Background||Number of Students|
|Black or African American||0|
|Hispanic or Latino||1|
Areas of Concentration for Foreign Languages & Linguistics
Foreign Languages and Linguistics students may decide to concentrate in one of the following focus areas. Individual focus areas may not be available for all degree levels.
Majors Similar to Foreign Languages & Linguistics
|Related Major||Annual Graduates|
|Visual & Performing Arts||34|
|English Language & Literature||31|
|Philosophy & Religious Studies||16|
|Request Info||Southern New Hampshire University You have goals. Southern New Hampshire University can help you get there. Whether you need a bachelor's degree to get into a career or want a master's degree to move up in your current career, SNHU has an online program for you. Find your degree from over 200 online programs. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Purdue University Building on Purdue’s mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Global delivers a fully personalized online experience that’s tailored to working adults. By opening the doors to adults who need flexibility to fit learning into their busy lives, we make it possible to achieve a high-quality education from the prestigious Purdue University system—completely online. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Grand Canyon University (GCU) With a spotlight on intellectual creativity and innovation for the 21stcentury, the College of Humanities and Social Sciences at GCU provides a job focused education. It blends the study of traditional humanities in a modern context. Through academic inquiry and beyond the box thinking, the college advances our society and its accomplishments. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Northcentral University Northcentral University (NCU) was founded to provide accessible, high-quality, online graduate degrees to working professionals. As a regionally accredited, online university, NCU serves students worldwide, focusing on Doctoral and Master's degree programs in the Schools of Business and Technology Management, Education, Psychology, and Marriage and Family Sciences. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Colorado Technical University (CTU) CTU could help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional community, faculty who are real-world professionals, and innovative technology. Learn More >|