Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Landscape Architecture at Louisiana State University and Agricultural & Mechanical College

Find Schools Near

Landscape Architecture at Louisiana State University and Agricultural & Mechanical College

Landscape Architecture is one of the majors in the architecture & related services program at Louisiana State University and Agricultural & Mechanical College.

We've gathered data and other essential information about the program, such as the average salary of graduates, ethnicity of students, how many students graduated in recent times, and more. In addition, we cover how Louisiana State University ranks in comparison to other schools with landscape programs.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

Landscape Architecture Degrees Available at Louisiana State University

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Landscape
  • Master’s Degree in Landscape

Louisiana State University Landscape Rankings

The bachelor's program at Louisiana State University was ranked #17 on College Factual's Best Schools for landscape list. It is also ranked #1 in Louisiana.

Ranking Type Rank
Best Colleges for Landscape Architecture 17
Highest Paid Landscape Architecture Graduates 20

Popularity of Landscape at Louisiana State University

During the 2017-2018 academic year, Louisiana State University and Agricultural & Mechanical College handed out 15 bachelor's degrees in landscape architecture. Due to this, the school was ranked #27 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is an increase of 25% over the previous year when 12 degrees were handed out.

In 2018, 20 students received their master’s degree in landscape from Louisiana State University. This makes it the #6 most popular school for landscape master’s degree candidates in the country.

How Much Do Landscape Graduates from Louisiana State University Make?

Salary of Landscape Graduates with a Bachelor's Degree

The median salary of landscape students who receive their bachelor's degree at Louisiana State University is $51,200. This is great news for graduates of the program, since this figure is higher than the national average of $44,350 for all landscape bachelor's degree recipients.

undefined

Louisiana State University Landscape Students

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the landscape majors at Louisiana State University and Agricultural & Mechanical College.

Louisiana State University Landscape Architecture Bachelor’s Program

Of the 15 students who earned a bachelor's degree in Landscape Architecture from Louisiana State University in 2017-2018, 67% were men and 33% were women.

Louisiana State University Gender Breakdown of Landscape Architecture Bachelor's Degree Grads

The majority of the students with this major are white. About 67% of 2018 graduates were in this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Louisiana State University and Agricultural & Mechanical College with a bachelor's in landscape.

Ethnic Diversity of Landscape Architecture Majors at Louisiana State University and Agricultural & Mechanical College
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 2
Black or African American 1
Hispanic or Latino 2
White 10
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 0

Louisiana State University Landscape Architecture Master’s Program

In the 2017-2018 academic year, 20 students earned a master's degree in landscape from Louisiana State University. About 65% of these graduates were women and the other 35% were men.

Louisiana State University Gender Breakdown of Landscape Architecture Master's Degree Grads

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Louisiana State University and Agricultural & Mechanical College with a master's in landscape.

Ethnic Diversity of Landscape Architecture Majors at Louisiana State University and Agricultural & Mechanical College
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 2
Non-Resident Aliens 18
Other Races 0

Areas of Concentration for Landscape

Landscape Architecture students may decide to concentrate in one of the following focus areas. Individual focus areas may not be available for all degree levels.

Concentration Annual Graduates
Landscape Architecture 35

Majors Similar to Landscape

Related Major Annual Graduates
Interior Architecture 34
General Architecture 30

View All Landscape Architecture Related Majors >

References

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You