Teacher Education Subject Specific at Manchester Universityeducation program at Manchester University.
We've pulled together some essential information you should know about the program, including how many students graduate each year, the ethnic diversity of these students, and more. In addition, we cover how Manchester University ranks in comparison to other schools with subject specific ed programs.
Jump to any of the following sections:
Teacher Education Subject Specific Degrees Available at Manchester University
- Bachelor’s Degree in Subject Specific Ed
Manchester University Subject Specific Ed Rankings
The subject specific ed major at Manchester University is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Teacher Education Subject Specific. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.
|Highest Paid Teacher Education Subject Specific Graduates||52|
|Most Focused Colleges for Teacher Education Subject Specific||231|
|Most Popular Colleges for Teacher Education Subject Specific||515|
Popularity of Subject Specific Ed at Manchester University
During the 2017-2018 academic year, Manchester University handed out 7 bachelor's degrees in teacher education subject specific. Due to this, the school was ranked #515 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 12% over the previous year when 8 degrees were handed out.
Manchester University Subject Specific Ed Students
Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the subject specific ed majors at Manchester University.
Manchester University Teacher Education Subject Specific Bachelor’s Program
In the 2017-2018 academic year, 7 students earned a bachelor's degree in subject specific ed from Manchester University. About 57% of these graduates were women and the other 43% were men.
The majority of the students with this major are white. About 100% of 2018 graduates were in this category.
The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Manchester University with a bachelor's in subject specific ed.
|Ethnic Background||Number of Students|
|Black or African American||0|
|Hispanic or Latino||0|
Areas of Concentration for Subject Specific Ed
Teacher Education Subject Specific students may decide to concentrate in one of the following focus areas. Individual focus areas may not be available for all degree levels.
|Physical Education Teaching & Coaching||6|
Majors Similar to Subject Specific Ed
|Related Major||Annual Graduates|
|Teacher Education Grade Specific||2|
|Request Info||Southern New Hampshire University You have goals. Southern New Hampshire University can help you get there. Whether you need a bachelor's degree to get into a career or want a master's degree to move up in your current career, SNHU has an online program for you. Find your degree from over 200 online programs. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Purdue University Building on Purdue’s mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Global delivers a fully personalized online experience that’s tailored to working adults. By opening the doors to adults who need flexibility to fit learning into their busy lives, we make it possible to achieve a high-quality education from the prestigious Purdue University system—completely online. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Grand Canyon University (GCU) With a spotlight on intellectual creativity and innovation for the 21stcentury, the College of Humanities and Social Sciences at GCU provides a job focused education. It blends the study of traditional humanities in a modern context. Through academic inquiry and beyond the box thinking, the college advances our society and its accomplishments. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Northcentral University Northcentral University (NCU) was founded to provide accessible, high-quality, online graduate degrees to working professionals. As a regionally accredited, online university, NCU serves students worldwide, focusing on Doctoral and Master's degree programs in the Schools of Business and Technology Management, Education, Psychology, and Marriage and Family Sciences. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Colorado Technical University (CTU) CTU could help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional community, faculty who are real-world professionals, and innovative technology. Learn More >|