Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Rhetoric & Composition at Marshall University

Find Schools Near

Rhetoric & Composition at Marshall University

Rhetoric & Composition is one of the concentrations for the writing studies major at Marshall University.

Here, you'll find out more about the major, including such details as the number of graduates, what degree levels are offered, ethnicity of students, and more. We've also included details on how Marshall University ranks compared to other colleges offering a major in rhetoric and composition.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Rhetoric & Composition Degrees Available at Marshall University

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Rhetoric and Composition
  • Master’s Degree in Rhetoric and Composition

Marshall University Rhetoric and Composition Rankings

The rhetoric and composition major at Marshall University is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Rhetoric & Composition. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Popularity of Rhetoric and Composition at Marshall University

During the 2017-2018 academic year, Marshall University handed out 12 bachelor's degrees in rhetoric and composition. This is a decrease of 14% over the previous year when 14 degrees were handed out.

In 2018, 6 students received their master’s degree in rhetoric and composition from Marshall University. This makes it the #10 most popular school for rhetoric and composition master’s degree candidates in the country.

Rhetoric and Composition Student Diversity at Marshall University

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the rhetoric and composition majors at Marshall University.

Marshall University Rhetoric & Composition Bachelor’s Program

In the 2017-2018 academic year, 12 students earned a bachelor's degree in rhetoric and composition from Marshall University. About 58% of these graduates were women and the other 42% were men.

Marshall University Gender Breakdown of Rhetoric & Composition Bachelor's Degree Grads

The majority of bachelor's degree recipients in this major at Marshall University are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 67% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Marshall University with a bachelor's in rhetoric and composition.

Ethnic Diversity of Rhetoric & Composition Majors at Marshall University
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 2
Hispanic or Latino 1
White 8
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 1

Marshall University Rhetoric & Composition Master’s Program

Of the 6 students who earned a master's degree in Rhetoric & Composition from Marshall University in 2017-2018, 33% were men and 67% were women.

Marshall University Gender Breakdown of Rhetoric & Composition Master's Degree Grads

The majority of the students with this major are white. About 83% of 2018 graduates were in this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Marshall University with a master's in rhetoric and composition.

Ethnic Diversity of Rhetoric & Composition Majors at Marshall University
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 1
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 5
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 0

References

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You