Fine & Studio Arts at Marshall Universityvisual & performing arts program at Marshall University.
Here, you'll find out more about the major, including such details as the number of graduates, what degree levels are offered, ethnicity of students, average salaries, and more. In addition, we cover how Marshall University ranks in comparison to other schools with Fine Arts programs.
Jump to any of the following sections:
Fine & Studio Arts Degrees Available at Marshall University
- Bachelor’s Degree in Fine Arts
Marshall University Fine Arts Rankings
|Best Value Colleges for Fine & Studio Arts||203|
|Best Fine & Studio Arts Colleges for Non-Traditional Students||367|
|Best Fine & Studio Arts Colleges for Veterans||443|
|Highest Paid Fine & Studio Arts Graduates||565|
Popularity of Fine Arts at Marshall University
During the 2017-2018 academic year, Marshall University handed out 43 bachelor's degrees in fine and studio arts. Due to this, the school was ranked #181 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is an increase of 5% over the previous year when 41 degrees were handed out.
How Much Do Fine Arts Graduates from Marshall University Make?
Salary of Fine Arts Graduates with a Bachelor's Degree
The median salary of Fine Arts students who receive their bachelor's degree at Marshall University is $17,800. This is less than $22,700, which is the national median of all Fine Arts majors in the nation who earn bachelor's degrees.
How Much Student Debt Do Fine Arts Graduates from Marshall University Have?
Student Debt of Fine Arts Graduates with a Bachelor's Degree
While getting their bachelor's degree at Marshall University, Fine Arts students borrow a median amount of $22,705 in student loans. This is not too bad considering that the median debt load of all Fine Arts bachelor's degree recipients across the country is $25,195.
The typical student loan payment of a bachelor's degree student from the Fine Arts program at Marshall University is $236 per month.
Fine Arts Student Diversity at Marshall University
Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the Fine Arts majors at Marshall University.
Marshall University Fine & Studio Arts Bachelor’s Program
The Fine Arts program at Marshall University awarded 43 bachelor's degrees in 2017-2018. About 51% of these degrees went to men with the other 49% going to women.
The majority of bachelor's degree recipients in this major at Marshall University are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 91% of students fell into this category.
The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Marshall University with a bachelor's in Fine Arts.
|Ethnic Background||Number of Students|
|Black or African American||1|
|Hispanic or Latino||2|
Areas of Concentration for Fine Arts
Fine and Studio Arts students may decide to concentrate in one of the following focus areas. Individual focus areas may not be available for all degree levels.
Most Popular Related Majors
|Related Major||Annual Graduates|
|General Visual & Performing Arts||9|
|Request Info||Southern New Hampshire University You have goals. Southern New Hampshire University can help you get there. Whether you need a bachelor's degree to get into a career or want a master's degree to move up in your current career, SNHU has an online program for you. Find your degree from over 200 online programs. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Purdue University Building on Purdue’s mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Global delivers a fully personalized online experience that’s tailored to working adults. By opening the doors to adults who need flexibility to fit learning into their busy lives, we make it possible to achieve a high-quality education from the prestigious Purdue University system—completely online. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Grand Canyon University (GCU) With a spotlight on intellectual creativity and innovation for the 21stcentury, the College of Humanities and Social Sciences at GCU provides a job focused education. It blends the study of traditional humanities in a modern context. Through academic inquiry and beyond the box thinking, the college advances our society and its accomplishments. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Northcentral University Northcentral University (NCU) was founded to provide accessible, high-quality, online graduate degrees to working professionals. As a regionally accredited, online university, NCU serves students worldwide, focusing on Doctoral and Master's degree programs in the Schools of Business and Technology Management, Education, Psychology, and Marriage and Family Sciences. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Colorado Technical University (CTU) CTU could help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional community, faculty who are real-world professionals, and innovative technology. Learn More >|