Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Music at Musicians Institute

Find Schools Near

Music at Musicians Institute

The Music major is part of the visual & performing arts program at Musicians Institute.

Here, you'll find out more about the major, including such details as the number of graduates, what degree levels are offered, ethnicity of students, and more. In addition, we cover how Musicians Institute ranks in comparison to other schools with music programs.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Music Degrees Available at Musicians Institute

  • Certificate (Less Than 1 Year) in Music
  • Certificate (1 - 2 Years) in Music
  • Associate’s Degree in Music
  • Bachelor’s Degree in Music

Musicians Institute Music Rankings

The music major at Musicians Institute is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Music. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Focused Colleges for Music 4
Most Popular Colleges for Music 5

Popularity of Music at Musicians Institute

During the 2017-2018 academic year, Musicians Institute handed out 25 bachelor's degrees in music. Due to this, the school was ranked #5 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is an increase of 127% over the previous year when 11 degrees were handed out.

Musicians Institute Music Students

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the music majors at Musicians Institute.

Musicians Institute Music Associate’s Program

The music program at Musicians Institute awarded 137 associate's degrees in 2017-2018. About 75% of these degrees went to men with the other 25% going to women.

Musicians Institute Gender Breakdown of Music Associate's Degree Grads

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Musicians Institute with a associate's in music.

Ethnic Diversity of Music Majors at Musicians Institute
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 3
Black or African American 5
Hispanic or Latino 10
White 37
Non-Resident Aliens 69
Other Races 13

Musicians Institute Music Bachelor’s Program

Of the 25 students who graduated with a Bachelor’s in music from Musicians Institute in 2018, 68% were men and 32% were women.

Musicians Institute Gender Breakdown of Music Bachelor's Degree Grads

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Musicians Institute with a bachelor's in music.

Ethnic Diversity of Music Majors at Musicians Institute
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 2
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 3
White 2
Non-Resident Aliens 17
Other Races 1

Areas of Concentration for Music

Music students may decide to concentrate in one of the following focus areas. Individual focus areas may not be available for all degree levels.

Concentration Annual Graduates
Music Performance 261
Music Theory & Composition 7

Related Major Annual Graduates
Arts & Media Management 25

View All Music Related Majors >

References

Find Schools Near You