Teacher Education Subject Specific at NC State
Information on Getting a Teacher Education Subject Specific Degree at NC State
Interested in attending NC State to study
Teacher Education Subject Specific?
Review the number of students who graduated during the 2017 - 2018 academic year, the ethnic diversity of those graduates,
and find out how
North Carolina State University ranks among other schools offering a major in Teacher Education Subject Specific.
NC State Subject Specific Ed Rankings
2018 Bachelor Degree Graduates
2018 Bachelor Degrees Earned by International Students
None of the degrees were awarded to foreign nationals.
Male/Female Breakdown of Undergrads at NC State Studying Teacher Education Subject Specific
A significant percentage of degrees ( 57.0% )
were awarded to women.
The following chart and table show the ethnicities of the
U.S. citizens who earned undergraduate degrees in Teacher Education Subject Specific at North Carolina State University.
|Pacific Island / Native Hawaiian Americans||0|
Focus Areas Within Teacher Education Subject Specific
- Agricultural Teacher Education
- Technology Teacher Education/Industrial Arts Teacher Education
- Sales and Marketing Operations/Marketing and Distribution Teacher Education
- Mathematics Teacher Education
- Science Teacher Education/General Science Teacher Education
- Health Occupations Teacher Education
Salary data is estimated by College Factual using 2013 data provided by PayScale