Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Business Administration & Management at Northwest Indian College

Find Schools Near

Business Administration & Management at Northwest Indian College

The Business Administration & Management major is part of the business, management & marketing program at Northwest Indian College.

We've gathered data and other essential information about the program, such as the ethnicity of students, how many students graduated in recent times, and more. Also, learn how Northwest Indian College ranks among other schools offering degrees in business administration.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

Business Administration & Management Degrees Available at Northwest Indian College

  • Associate’s Degree in Business Administration
  • Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration

Northwest Indian College Business Administration Rankings

The business administration major at Northwest Indian College is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Business Administration & Management. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Focused Colleges for Business Administration & Management 406
Most Popular Colleges for Business Administration & Management 1,130

Popularity of Business Administration at Northwest Indian College

During the 2017-2018 academic year, Northwest Indian College handed out 24 bachelor's degrees in business administration and management. Due to this, the school was ranked #1130 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is an increase of 33% over the previous year when 18 degrees were handed out.

Business Administration Student Diversity at Northwest Indian College

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the business administration majors at Northwest Indian College.

Northwest Indian College Business Administration & Management Associate’s Program

Of the 4 business administration students who graduated with a associate's degree in 2017-2018 from Northwest Indian College, about 50% were men and 50% were women.

Northwest Indian College Gender Breakdown of Business Administration & Management Associate's Degree Grads

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Northwest Indian College with a associate's in business administration.

Ethnic Diversity of Business Administration & Management Majors at Northwest Indian College
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 0
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 4

Northwest Indian College Business Administration & Management Bachelor’s Program

In the 2017-2018 academic year, 24 students earned a bachelor's degree in business administration from Northwest Indian College. About 71% of these graduates were women and the other 29% were men.

Northwest Indian College Gender Breakdown of Business Administration & Management Bachelor's Degree Grads

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Northwest Indian College with a bachelor's in business administration.

Ethnic Diversity of Business Administration & Management Majors at Northwest Indian College
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 0
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 24

Areas of Concentration for Business Administration

Business Administration and Management students may decide to concentrate in one of the following focus areas. Individual focus areas may not be available for all degree levels.

Concentration Annual Graduates
General Business Administration and Management 28

Related Major Annual Graduates
Entrepreneurial Studies 3
Hospitality Management 2

View All Business Administration & Management Related Majors >

References

Find Schools Near You