Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Finance & Financial Management at Oklahoma Christian University

Find Schools Near

Finance & Financial Management at Oklahoma Christian University

Finance & Financial Management is one of the majors in the business, management & marketing program at Oklahoma Christian University.

We've pulled together some essential information you should know about the program, including how many students graduate each year, the ethnic diversity of these students, and more. Also, learn how OC ranks among other schools offering degrees in finance.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Finance & Financial Management Degrees Available at OC

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Finance
  • Master’s Degree in Finance

OC Finance Rankings

The finance major at OC is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Finance & Financial Management. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Focused Colleges for Finance & Financial Management 211
Highest Paid Finance & Financial Management Graduates 233
Most Popular Colleges for Finance & Financial Management 470

Popularity of Finance at OC

During the 2018-2019 academic year, Oklahoma Christian University handed out 13 bachelor's degrees in finance and financial management. Due to this, the school was ranked #470 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is an increase of 30% over the previous year when 10 degrees were handed out.

In 2019, 24 students received their master’s degree in finance from OC. This makes it the #62 most popular school for finance master’s degree candidates in the country.

Salary of Finance Graduates with a Master's Degree

Graduates of the master's finance program at OC make a median salary of $65,400. This is a better than average outcome since the median salary for all finance graduates with a master's is $64,700.

undefined

Student Debt of Finance Graduates with a Master's Degree

At OC, a typical finance student working on their master's degree borrrows about $19,628 in student loans. This means that these borrowers may have an easier time paying back their loans thatn the typical finance graduate who borrows a median amount of $41,000.

undefined

Those master's students from OC on a 10-year student debt repayment plan end up paying a median amount of $229 per month.

OC Finance Students

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the finance majors at Oklahoma Christian University.

OC Finance & Financial Management Bachelor’s Program

For the most recent academic year available, 62% of finance bachelor's degrees went to men and 38% went to women.

OC Gender Breakdown of Finance & Financial Management Bachelor's Degree Grads

The majority of the students with this major are white. About 62% of 2019 graduates were in this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Oklahoma Christian University with a bachelor's in finance.

Ethnic Diversity of Finance & Financial Management Majors at Oklahoma Christian University
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 1
Black or African American 3
Hispanic or Latino 1
White 8
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 0

OC Finance & Financial Management Master’s Program

In the 2018-2019 academic year, 24 students earned a master's degree in finance from OC. About 29% of these graduates were women and the other 71% were men.

OC Gender Breakdown of Finance & Financial Management Master's Degree Grads

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Oklahoma Christian University with a master's in finance.

Ethnic Diversity of Finance & Financial Management Majors at Oklahoma Christian University
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 7
Black or African American 8
Hispanic or Latino 2
White 5
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 2

Related Major Annual Graduates
Human Resource Management 28
Other Business, Management & Marketing 24
Accounting 23
Marketing 21
International Business 15

View All Finance & Financial Management Related Majors >

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Find Schools Near You