College Factual  by our College Data Analytics Team
       Unbiased Factual Guarantee

Human Development & Family Studies at Oklahoma Christian University

14 Bachelor's Degrees
Human Development & Family Studies is one of the majors in the family, consumer & human sciences program at Oklahoma Christian University.

Here, you'll find out more about the major, including such details as the number of graduates, what degree levels are offered, ethnicity of students, and more. Also, learn how OC ranks among other schools offering degrees in human development.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

Human Development & Family Studies Degrees Available at OC

OC Human Development Rankings

The human development major at OC is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Human Development & Family Studies. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

During the 2020-2021 academic year, Oklahoma Christian University handed out 14 bachelor's degrees in human development & family studies. This is an increase of 100% over the previous year when 7 degrees were handed out.

Human Development Student Diversity at OC

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the human development majors at Oklahoma Christian University.

OC Human Development & Family Studies Bachelor’s Program

In the 2020-2021 academic year, 14 students earned a bachelor's degree in human development from OC. About 93% of these graduates were women and the other 7% were men.


The majority of bachelor's degree recipients in this major at OC are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 93% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Oklahoma Christian University with a bachelor's in human development.

Ethnic BackgroundNumber of Students
Black or African American0
Hispanic or Latino1
Non-Resident Aliens0
Other Races0


More about our data sources and methodologies.

Popular Reports

College Rankings
Best by Location
Degree Guides by Major
Graduate Programs

Compare Your School Options