College Factual  by our College Data Analytics Team
      Unbiased Factual Guarantee

Nursing at Oklahoma Christian University

49 Bachelor's Degrees
#1,192 Overall Quality
$56,096 Bachelor's Salary
Nursing is one of the majors in the health professions program at Oklahoma Christian University.

Here, you'll find out more about the major, including such details as the number of graduates, what degree levels are offered, ethnicity of students, average salaries, and more. Also, learn how OC ranks among other schools offering degrees in nursing.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

Nursing Degrees Available at OC

OC Nursing Rankings

The bachelor's program at OC was ranked #1,192 on College Factual's Best Schools for nursing list. It is also ranked #16 in Oklahoma.

Ranking Type Rank
111
391
Best Value Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Nursing 578
Best Value Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Nursing (Income $75-$110k) 687
687
Best Value Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Nursing (Income Over $110k) 705
Best Value Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Nursing (Income $30-$48k) 727
Best Value Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Nursing (Income $48-$75k) 740
Best Value Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Nursing (With Aid) 761
Best Nursing Bachelor’s Degree Schools 762
Best Value Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Nursing (Income $0-$30k) 764
Highest Paid Bachelor’s Degree Nursing Graduates 891

Popularity of Nursing at OC

During the 2020-2021 academic year, Oklahoma Christian University handed out 49 bachelor's degrees in nursing. Due to this, the school was ranked #1298 in popularity out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 6% over the previous year when 52 degrees were handed out.

How Much Do Nursing Graduates from OC Make?

$56,096 Bachelor's Median Salary

Salary of Nursing Graduates with a Bachelor's Degree

The median salary of nursing students who receive their bachelor's degree at OC is $56,096. This is less than $62,880, which is the national median of all nursing majors in the nation who earn bachelor's degrees.

undefined

How Much Student Debt Do Nursing Graduates from OC Have?

$27,000 Bachelor's Median Debt

Student Debt of Nursing Graduates with a Bachelor's Degree

While getting their bachelor's degree at OC, nursing students borrow a median amount of $27,000 in student loans. This is about the same as the median debt load of allnursing bachelor's degree recipients across the nation.

undefined

Nursing Student Diversity at OC

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the nursing majors at Oklahoma Christian University.

Is Oklahoma Christian University a Good Match for You?
Is OC a Good Match for You? >

OC Nursing Bachelor’s Program

In the 2020-2021 academic year, 49 students earned a bachelor's degree in nursing from OC. About 84% of these graduates were women and the other 16% were men.

undefined

The majority of the students with this major are white. About 67% of 2021 graduates were in this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Oklahoma Christian University with a bachelor's in nursing.

undefined
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 2
Black or African American 3
Hispanic or Latino 3
White 33
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 8

Related Major Annual Graduates
Health & Medical Administrative Services 6
Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science 6

View All Nursing Related Majors >

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

College Factual

Find Your Future Faster!

How can we help you today?

Find Schools Find Scholarships Get In to College Personalized Advising Play Sports in College