Liberal Arts General Studies at Oklahoma Christian Universityliberal arts / sciences & humanities program at Oklahoma Christian University.
We've pulled together some essential information you should know about the program, including how many students graduate each year, the ethnic diversity of these students, average starting salaries, and more. We've also included details on how OC ranks compared to other colleges offering a major in liberal arts.
Jump to any of the following sections:
Liberal Arts General Studies Degrees Available at OC
- Bachelor’s Degree in Liberal Arts
OC Liberal Arts Rankings
Popularity of Liberal Arts at OC
During the 2017-2018 academic year, Oklahoma Christian University handed out 21 bachelor's degrees in liberal arts general studies. Due to this, the school was ranked #599 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is an increase of 17% over the previous year when 18 degrees were handed out.
How Much Do Liberal Arts Graduates from OC Make?
Salary of Liberal Arts Graduates with a Bachelor's Degree
The median salary of liberal arts students who receive their bachelor's degree at OC is $27,400. Unfortunately, this is lower than the national average of $30,200 for all liberal arts students.
How Much Student Debt Do Liberal Arts Graduates from OC Have?
Student Debt of Liberal Arts Graduates with a Bachelor's Degree
While getting their bachelor's degree at OC, liberal arts students borrow a median amount of $26,862 in student loans. This is higher than the the typical median of $23,644 for all liberal arts majors across the country.
The typical student loan payment of a bachelor's degree student from the liberal arts program at OC is $279 per month.
OC Liberal Arts Students
Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the liberal arts majors at Oklahoma Christian University.
OC Liberal Arts General Studies Bachelor’s Program
In the 2017-2018 academic year, 21 students earned a bachelor's degree in liberal arts from OC. About 67% of these graduates were women and the other 33% were men.
The majority of the students with this major are white. About 52% of 2018 graduates were in this category.
The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Oklahoma Christian University with a bachelor's in liberal arts.
|Ethnic Background||Number of Students|
|Black or African American||5|
|Hispanic or Latino||1|
Areas of Concentration for Liberal Arts
Liberal Arts General Studies students may decide to concentrate in one of the following focus areas. Individual focus areas may not be available for all degree levels.
|Request Info||Southern New Hampshire University You have goals. Southern New Hampshire University can help you get there. Whether you need a bachelor's degree to get into a career or want a master's degree to move up in your current career, SNHU has an online program for you. Find your degree from over 200 online programs. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Purdue University Building on Purdue’s mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Global delivers a fully personalized online experience that’s tailored to working adults. By opening the doors to adults who need flexibility to fit learning into their busy lives, we make it possible to achieve a high-quality education from the prestigious Purdue University system—completely online. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Grand Canyon University (GCU) With a spotlight on intellectual creativity and innovation for the 21stcentury, the College of Humanities and Social Sciences at GCU provides a job focused education. It blends the study of traditional humanities in a modern context. Through academic inquiry and beyond the box thinking, the college advances our society and its accomplishments. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Northcentral University Northcentral University (NCU) was founded to provide accessible, high-quality, online graduate degrees to working professionals. As a regionally accredited, online university, NCU serves students worldwide, focusing on Doctoral and Master's degree programs in the Schools of Business and Technology Management, Education, Psychology, and Marriage and Family Sciences. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Colorado Technical University (CTU) CTU could help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional community, faculty who are real-world professionals, and innovative technology. Learn More >|