Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Visual & Performing Arts at Oklahoma State University Institute of Technology

Find Schools Near

Visual & Performing Arts at Oklahoma State University Institute of Technology

Here, you'll find out more about the major, including such details as the number of graduates, what degree levels are offered, ethnicity of students, and more. We've also included details on how OSU Institute of Technology ranks compared to other colleges offering a major in visual and performing arts.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Visual & Performing Arts Degrees Available at OSU Institute of Technology

  • Associate’s Degree in Visual & Performing Arts

OSU Institute of Technology Visual & Performing Arts Rankings

The visual and performing arts major at OSU Institute of Technology is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Visual & Performing Arts. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Popularity of Visual & Performing Arts at OSU Institute of Technology

Due to this, the school was ranked #660 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree.

OSU Institute of Technology Visual & Performing Arts Associate’s Program

The visual and performing arts program at OSU Institute of Technology awarded 29 associate's degrees in 2017-2018. About 41% of these degrees went to men with the other 59% going to women.

OSU Institute of Technology Gender Breakdown of Visual & Performing Arts Associate's Degree Grads

The majority of the students with this major are white. About 59% of 2018 graduates were in this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Oklahoma State University Institute of Technology with a associate's in visual and performing arts.

Ethnic Diversity of Visual & Performing Arts Majors at Oklahoma State University Institute of Technology
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 1
Black or African American 3
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 17
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 8

Areas of Concentration for Visual & Performing Arts

Visual and Performing Arts students may decide to concentrate in one of the following focus areas. Individual focus areas may not be available for all degree levels.

Concentration Annual Graduates
Design & Applied Arts 19
Fine & Studio Arts 6
Film, Video & Photographic Arts 4

References

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You