Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Visual & Performing Arts at University of Alaska Anchorage

Find Schools Near

Visual & Performing Arts at University of Alaska Anchorage

We've gathered data and other essential information about the program, such as the ethnicity of students, how many students graduated in recent times, and more. We've also included details on how UAA ranks compared to other colleges offering a major in visual and performing arts.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

Visual & Performing Arts Degrees Available at UAA

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Visual & Performing Arts

UAA Visual & Performing Arts Rankings

The bachelor's program at UAA was ranked #589 on College Factual's Best Schools for visual and performing arts list. It is also ranked #1 in Alaska.

Ranking Type Rank
Best Online Visual & Performing Arts Schools 12
Best Visual & Performing Arts Colleges for Veterans 479
Most Popular Colleges for Visual & Performing Arts 596
Most Focused Colleges for Visual & Performing Arts 1,176

Popularity of Visual & Performing Arts at UAA

During the 2017-2018 academic year, University of Alaska Anchorage handed out 35 bachelor's degrees in visual and performing arts. Due to this, the school was ranked #596 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is an increase of 3% over the previous year when 34 degrees were handed out.

Visual & Performing Arts Student Diversity at UAA

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the visual and performing arts majors at University of Alaska Anchorage.

UAA Visual & Performing Arts Bachelor’s Program

In the 2017-2018 academic year, 35 students earned a bachelor's degree in visual and performing arts from UAA. About 77% of these graduates were women and the other 23% were men.

UAA Gender Breakdown of Visual & Performing Arts Bachelor's Degree Grads

The majority of the students with this major are white. About 60% of 2018 graduates were in this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from University of Alaska Anchorage with a bachelor's in visual and performing arts.

Ethnic Diversity of Visual & Performing Arts Majors at University of Alaska Anchorage
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 1
Black or African American 2
Hispanic or Latino 3
White 21
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 8

Areas of Concentration for Visual & Performing Arts

Visual and Performing Arts students may decide to concentrate in one of the following focus areas. Individual focus areas may not be available for all degree levels.

Concentration Annual Graduates
Fine & Studio Arts 25
Music 6
Drama & Theater Arts 4

Related Major Annual Graduates
Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities 253
English Language & Literature 53
Foreign Languages & Linguistics 19
Philosophy & Religious Studies 9

View All Visual & Performing Arts Related Majors >

References

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You