Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies at University of California - San Diego
Jump to any of the following sections:
Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies Degrees Available at UCSD
- Bachelor’s Degree in Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies
- Master’s Degree in Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies
- Doctorate Degree in Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies
UCSD Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies Rankings
Ranked at #2 in College Factual's most recent rankings, UCSD is in the top 1% of the country for multi / interdisciplinary studies students pursuing a bachelor's degree. It is also ranked #2 in California.
|Best Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies Colleges for Veterans||6|
|Highest Paid Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies Graduates||74|
Popularity of Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies at UCSD
During the 2018-2019 academic year, University of California - San Diego handed out 1387 bachelor's degrees in multi / interdisciplinary studies. Due to this, the school was ranked #3 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is an increase of 44% over the previous year when 960 degrees were handed out.
In 2019, 19 students received their master’s degree in multi / interdisciplinary studies from UCSD. This makes it the #139 most popular school for multi / interdisciplinary studies master’s degree candidates in the country.
In addition, 5 students received their doctoral degrees in multi / interdisciplinary studies in 2019, making the school the #64 most popular school in the United States for this category of students.
Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies Student Diversity at UCSD
Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the multi / interdisciplinary studies majors at University of California - San Diego.
UCSD Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies Bachelor’s Program
The multi / interdisciplinary studies program at UCSD awarded 1,387 bachelor's degrees in 2018-2019. About 56% of these degrees went to men with the other 44% going to women.
The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from University of California - San Diego with a bachelor's in multi / interdisciplinary studies.
|Ethnic Background||Number of Students|
|Black or African American||8|
|Hispanic or Latino||158|
UCSD Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies Master’s Program
In the 2018-2019 academic year, 19 students earned a master's degree in multi / interdisciplinary studies from UCSD. About 26% of these graduates were women and the other 74% were men.
The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from University of California - San Diego with a master's in multi / interdisciplinary studies.
|Ethnic Background||Number of Students|
|Black or African American||1|
|Hispanic or Latino||2|
Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies Majors
Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.
|Mathematics & Computer Science||387|
|Other Multi/Interdisciplinary Studies||21|
- National Center for Education Statistics
- O*NET Online
- Image Credit: By Znode at English Wikipedia under License
More about our data sources and methodologies.
|Request Info||Southern New Hampshire University You have goals. Southern New Hampshire University can help you get there. Whether you need a bachelor's degree to get into a career or want a master's degree to move up in your current career, SNHU has an online program for you. Find your degree from over 200 online programs. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Purdue University Building on Purdue’s mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Global delivers a fully personalized online experience that’s tailored to working adults. By opening the doors to adults who need flexibility to fit learning into their busy lives, we make it possible to achieve a high-quality education from the prestigious Purdue University system—completely online. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Grand Canyon University (GCU) With a spotlight on intellectual creativity and innovation for the 21stcentury, the College of Humanities and Social Sciences at GCU provides a job focused education. It blends the study of traditional humanities in a modern context. Through academic inquiry and beyond the box thinking, the college advances our society and its accomplishments. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Northcentral University Northcentral University (NCU) was founded to provide accessible, high-quality, online graduate degrees to working professionals. As a regionally accredited, online university, NCU serves students worldwide, focusing on Doctoral and Master's degree programs in the Schools of Business and Technology Management, Education, Psychology, and Marriage and Family Sciences. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Colorado Technical University (CTU) CTU could help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional community, faculty who are real-world professionals, and innovative technology. Learn More >|