Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Agriculture & Agriculture Operations at University of Connecticut

Find Schools Near

Agriculture & Agriculture Operations at University of Connecticut

We've gathered data and other essential information about the program, such as the ethnicity of students, how many students graduated in recent times, and more. We've also included details on how UCONN ranks compared to other colleges offering a major in agriculture and agriculture operations.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Agriculture & Agriculture Operations Degrees Available at UCONN

  • Associate’s Degree in Agriculture & Agriculture Operations
  • Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture & Agriculture Operations
  • Master’s Degree in Agriculture & Agriculture Operations
  • Doctorate Degree in Agriculture & Agriculture Operations

UCONN Agriculture & Agriculture Operations Rankings

The bachelor's program at UCONN was ranked #32 on College Factual's Best Schools for agriculture and agriculture operations list. It is also ranked #1 in Connecticut.

Ranking Type Rank
Best Agriculture & Agriculture Operations Colleges for Veterans 50
Best Value Colleges for Agriculture & Agriculture Operations 84
Most Focused Colleges for Agriculture & Agriculture Operations 115

Popularity of Agriculture & Agriculture Operations at UCONN

During the 2017-2018 academic year, University of Connecticut handed out 135 bachelor's degrees in agriculture and agriculture operations. Due to this, the school was ranked #38 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 16% over the previous year when 161 degrees were handed out.

In 2018, 31 students received their master’s degree in agriculture and agriculture operations from UCONN. This makes it the #34 most popular school for agriculture and agriculture operations master’s degree candidates in the country.

In addition, 4 students received their doctoral degrees in agriculture and agriculture operations in 2018, making the school the #40 most popular school in the United States for this category of students.

Agriculture & Agriculture Operations Student Diversity at UCONN

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the agriculture and agriculture operations majors at University of Connecticut.

UCONN Agriculture & Agriculture Operations Associate’s Program

The agriculture and agriculture operations program at UCONN awarded 21 associate's degrees in 2017-2018. About 48% of these degrees went to men with the other 52% going to women.

UCONN Gender Breakdown of Agriculture & Agriculture Operations Associate's Degree Grads

The majority of the students with this major are white. About 90% of 2018 graduates were in this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from University of Connecticut with a associate's in agriculture and agriculture operations.

Ethnic Diversity of Agriculture & Agriculture Operations Majors at University of Connecticut
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 2
White 19
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 0

UCONN Agriculture & Agriculture Operations Bachelor’s Program

In the 2017-2018 academic year, 135 students earned a bachelor's degree in agriculture and agriculture operations from UCONN. About 61% of these graduates were women and the other 39% were men.

UCONN Gender Breakdown of Agriculture & Agriculture Operations Bachelor's Degree Grads

The majority of bachelor's degree recipients in this major at UCONN are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 72% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from University of Connecticut with a bachelor's in agriculture and agriculture operations.

Ethnic Diversity of Agriculture & Agriculture Operations Majors at University of Connecticut
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 7
Black or African American 3
Hispanic or Latino 11
White 97
Non-Resident Aliens 2
Other Races 15

UCONN Agriculture & Agriculture Operations Master’s Program

In the 2017-2018 academic year, 31 students earned a master's degree in agriculture and agriculture operations from UCONN. About 61% of these graduates were women and the other 39% were men.

UCONN Gender Breakdown of Agriculture & Agriculture Operations Master's Degree Grads

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from University of Connecticut with a master's in agriculture and agriculture operations.

Ethnic Diversity of Agriculture & Agriculture Operations Majors at University of Connecticut
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 1
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 8
Non-Resident Aliens 22
Other Races 0

Areas of Concentration for Agriculture & Agriculture Operations

Agriculture and Agriculture Operations students may decide to concentrate in one of the following focus areas. Individual focus areas may not be available for all degree levels.

Concentration Annual Graduates
Animal Science 92
Agricultural Economics & Business 59
Plant Sciences 26
General Agriculture 7
Agricultural Production 7

Related Major Annual Graduates
Engineering 940
Biological & Biomedical Sciences 650
Mathematics & Statistics 463
Physical Sciences 151
Natural Resources & Conservation 111

View All Agriculture & Agriculture Operations Related Majors >

References

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You