Business, Management & Marketing at University of Detroit Mercy

Business, Management & Marketing at University of Detroit Mercy

Here, you'll find out more about the major, including such details as the number of graduates, what degree levels are offered, ethnicity of students, and more. Also, learn how Detroit Mercy ranks among other schools offering degrees in business, management and marketing.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

Business, Management & Marketing Degrees Available at Detroit Mercy

Detroit Mercy Business, Management & Marketing Rankings

The bachelor's program at Detroit Mercy was ranked #929 on College Factual's Best Schools for business, management and marketing list. It is also ranked #26 in Michigan.

Ranking Type Rank
Best Business, Management & Marketing Master’s Degree Schools 616
Best Business, Management & Marketing Bachelor’s Degree Schools 640
Best Value Master’s Degree Colleges for Business, Management & Marketing 738
Most Popular Master’s Degree Colleges for Business, Management & Marketing 747
Best Value Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Business, Management & Marketing 844
Most Focused Master’s Degree Colleges for Business, Management & Marketing 940
Most Popular Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Business, Management & Marketing 1,131
Most Focused Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Business, Management & Marketing 1,633

Popularity of Business, Management & Marketing at Detroit Mercy

During the 2019-2020 academic year, University of Detroit Mercy handed out 49 bachelor's degrees in business, management and marketing. Due to this, the school was ranked #1321 in popularity out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 32% over the previous year when 72 degrees were handed out.

In 2020, 66 students received their master’s degree in business, management and marketing from Detroit Mercy. This makes it the #587 most popular school for business, management and marketing master’s degree candidates in the country.

Business, Management & Marketing Student Diversity at Detroit Mercy

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the business, management and marketing majors at University of Detroit Mercy.

Detroit Mercy Business, Management & Marketing Bachelor’s Program

Of the 49 business, management and marketing students who graduated with a bachelor's degree in 2019-2020 from Detroit Mercy, about 53% were men and 47% were women.

undefined

The majority of the students with this major are white. About 78% of 2020 graduates were in this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from University of Detroit Mercy with a bachelor's in business, management and marketing.

undefined
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 1
Black or African American 4
Hispanic or Latino 3
White 38
Non-Resident Aliens 1
Other Races 2

Detroit Mercy Business, Management & Marketing Master’s Program

The business, management and marketing program at Detroit Mercy awarded 40 master's degrees in 2019-2020. About 55% of these degrees went to men with the other 45% going to women.

undefined

The majority of the students with this major are white. About 60% of 2020 graduates were in this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from University of Detroit Mercy with a master's in business, management and marketing.

undefined
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 2
Black or African American 5
Hispanic or Latino 5
White 24
Non-Resident Aliens 2
Other Races 2

Business, Management & Marketing Majors

Business, Management and Marketing students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.

Major Annual Graduates
Business Administration & Management 83
Accounting 5
Management Information Systems 1

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Find Schools Near You