Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Pharmacy/Pharmaceutical Sciences at University of Florida

Find Schools Near

Pharmacy/Pharmaceutical Sciences at University of Florida

Pharmacy/Pharmaceutical Sciences is one of the majors in the health professions program at University of Florida.

We've pulled together some essential information you should know about the program, including how many students graduate each year, the ethnic diversity of these students, and more. In addition, we cover how UF ranks in comparison to other schools with pharmacy programs.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Pharmacy/Pharmaceutical Sciences Degrees Available at UF

UF Pharmacy Rankings

UF was ranked #23 on College Factual's most recent list of the best schools for pharmacy majors. This puts the bachelor's program at the school solidly in the top 15% of all colleges and universities in the country.

Popularity of Pharmacy at UF

Due to this, the school was ranked #2 in popularity out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree.

In 2020, 187 students received their master’s degree in pharmacy from UF. This makes it the #1 most popular school for pharmacy master’s degree candidates in the country.

Salary of Pharmacy Graduates with a Master's Degree

Pharmacy majors graduating with a master's degree from UF make a median salary of $66,800 a year. This is less than what their typical peers from other schools make. Their median salary is $83,100.

undefined

Student Debt of Pharmacy Graduates with a Master's Degree

At UF, a typical pharmacy student working on their master's degree borrrows about $28,349 in student loans. This means that these borrowers may have an easier time paying back their loans thatn the typical pharmacy graduate who borrows a median amount of $36,053.

undefined

Those master's students from UF on a 10-year student debt repayment plan end up paying a median amount of $330 per month.

UF Pharmacy Students

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the pharmacy majors at University of Florida.

UF Pharmacy/Pharmaceutical Sciences Master’s Program

In the 2019-2020 academic year, 175 students earned a master's degree in pharmacy from UF. About 68% of these graduates were women and the other 32% were men.

undefined

The majority of the students with this major are white. About 61% of 2020 graduates were in this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from University of Florida with a master's in pharmacy.

undefined
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 14
Black or African American 17
Hispanic or Latino 18
White 106
Non-Resident Aliens 8
Other Races 12

Related Major Annual Graduates
Public Health 400
Nursing 295
Health Sciences & Services 220
Medicine 130
Communication Sciences 129

View All Pharmacy/Pharmaceutical Sciences Related Majors >

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You