Theology & Religious Vocations at University of Mary
Go directly to any of the following sections:
Theology & Religious Vocations Degrees Available at UMary
- Bachelor’s Degree in Theology & Religious Vocations
UMary Theology & Religious Vocations Rankings
The bachelor's program at UMary was ranked #13 on College Factual's Best Schools for theology and religious vocations list. It is also ranked #1 in North Dakota.
Popularity of Theology & Religious Vocations at UMary
During the 2017-2018 academic year, University of Mary handed out 10 bachelor's degrees in theology and religious vocations. Due to this, the school was ranked #180 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 33% over the previous year when 15 degrees were handed out.
UMary Theology & Religious Vocations Students
Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the theology and religious vocations majors at University of Mary.
UMary Theology & Religious Vocations Bachelor’s Program
In the 2017-2018 academic year, 10 students earned a bachelor's degree in theology and religious vocations from UMary. About 70% of these graduates were women and the other 30% were men.
The majority of the students with this major are white. About 80% of 2018 graduates were in this category.
The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from University of Mary with a bachelor's in theology and religious vocations.
|Ethnic Background||Number of Students|
|Black or African American||0|
|Hispanic or Latino||1|
Areas of Concentration for Theology & Religious Vocations
Theology and Religious Vocations students may decide to concentrate in one of the following focus areas. Individual focus areas may not be available for all degree levels.
|Theological & Ministerial Studies||10|
Majors Similar to Theology & Religious Vocations
|Related Major||Annual Graduates|
|Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities||32|
|Philosophy & Religious Studies||11|
|Foreign Languages & Linguistics||6|
|English Language & Literature||6|
|Visual & Performing Arts||5|
- National Center for Education Statistics
- O*NET Online
- Image Credit: By Jte288~commonswiki under License
|Request Info||Southern New Hampshire University You have goals. Southern New Hampshire University can help you get there. Whether you need a bachelor's degree to get into a career or want a master's degree to move up in your current career, SNHU has an online program for you. Find your degree from over 200 online programs. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Purdue University Building on Purdue’s mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Global delivers a fully personalized online experience that’s tailored to working adults. By opening the doors to adults who need flexibility to fit learning into their busy lives, we make it possible to achieve a high-quality education from the prestigious Purdue University system—completely online. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Grand Canyon University (GCU) With a spotlight on intellectual creativity and innovation for the 21stcentury, the College of Humanities and Social Sciences at GCU provides a job focused education. It blends the study of traditional humanities in a modern context. Through academic inquiry and beyond the box thinking, the college advances our society and its accomplishments. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Northcentral University Northcentral University (NCU) was founded to provide accessible, high-quality, online graduate degrees to working professionals. As a regionally accredited, online university, NCU serves students worldwide, focusing on Doctoral and Master's degree programs in the Schools of Business and Technology Management, Education, Psychology, and Marriage and Family Sciences. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Colorado Technical University (CTU) CTU could help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional community, faculty who are real-world professionals, and innovative technology. Learn More >|