Allied Health Professions at Weber State University
Information on Getting an Allied Health Professions Degree at Weber State University
Interested in attending Weber State University to study
Allied Health Professions?
Review the number of students who graduated during the 2016 - 2017 academic year, the ethnic diversity of those graduates,
and find out how
Weber State University ranks among other schools offering a major in Allied Health Professions.
Weber State University Allied Health Rankings
2017 Bachelor Degree Graduates
2017 Bachelor Degrees Earned by International Students
None of the degrees were awarded to foreign nationals.
Male/Female Breakdown of Undergrads at Weber State University Studying Allied Health Professions
A significant percentage of degrees ( 74.0% )
were awarded to women.
The following chart and table show the ethnicities of the
U.S. citizens who earned undergraduate degrees in Allied Health Professions at Weber State University.
|Pacific Island / Native Hawaiian Americans||1|
Focus Areas Within Allied Health Professions
- Cardiovascular Technology/Technologist
- Nuclear Medical Technology/Technologist
- Medical Radiologic Technology/Science - Radiation Therapist
- Respiratory Care Therapy/Therapist
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography/Sonographer and Ultrasound Technician
- Radiologic Technology/Science - Radiographer
- Athletic Training/Trainer
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions, Other
Salary data is estimated by College Factual using 2013 data provided by PayScale