Computer Science at Williams Collegecomputer & information sciences program at Williams College.
We've gathered data and other essential information about the program, such as the average salary of graduates, ethnicity of students, how many students graduated in recent times, and more. In addition, we cover how Williams ranks in comparison to other schools with compsci programs.
Jump to any of the following sections:
Featured Computer Science Programs
Learn about start dates, transferring credits, availability of financial aid, and more by contacting the universities below.
AS in Computer Science
Learn the applied programming skills needed to fill in-demand tech roles when you earn your online AS in Computer Science at Southern New Hampshire University. Learn More >
BS in Computer Science
Learn the front-end design and back-end development skills employers look for in full stack software developers with this online bachelor's degree in computer science from Southern New Hampshire University. Learn More >
BS in Computer Science - Software Engineering
With a software engineering degree, you'll learn the fundamental concepts and principles – a systematic approach used to develop software on time, on budget and within specifications – throughout your online college classes at SNHU. Learn More >
Computer Science Degrees Available at Williams
Williams CompSci Rankings
In College Factual's most recent rankings for the best schools for compsci majors, Williams came in at #22. This puts it in the top 5% of the country in this field of study. It is also ranked #5 in Massachusetts.
Popularity of CompSci at Williams
During the 2019-2020 academic year, Williams College handed out 64 bachelor's degrees in computer science. Due to this, the school was ranked #176 in popularity out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is an increase of 52% over the previous year when 42 degrees were handed out.
How Much Do CompSci Graduates from Williams Make?
Salary of CompSci Graduates with a Bachelor's Degree
CompSci majors who earn their bachelor's degree from Williams go on to jobs where they make a median salary of $91,000 a year. This is higher than $63,700, which is the national median for all compsci bachelor's degree recipients.
How Much Student Debt Do CompSci Graduates from Williams Have?
Student Debt of CompSci Graduates with a Bachelor's Degree
While getting their bachelor's degree at Williams, compsci students borrow a median amount of $15,000 in student loans. This is not too bad considering that the median debt load of all compsci bachelor's degree recipients across the country is $22,813.
The typical student loan payment of a bachelor's degree student from the compsci program at Williams is $156 per month.
Learn about other programs related to Computer Science that might interest you.
MS in Information Technology - Software Application Development
Learn to manage the development process for a software program with this specialized online master's from Southern New Hampshire University. Learn More >
BS in Computer Information Systems
Use technology to drive crucial business strategies with the online BS in Computer Information Systems program at Southern New Hampshire University. Learn More >
CompSci Student Diversity at Williams
Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the compsci majors at Williams College.
Williams Computer Science Bachelor’s Program
The compsci program at Williams awarded 64 bachelor's degrees in 2019-2020. About 73% of these degrees went to men with the other 27% going to women.
The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Williams College with a bachelor's in compsci.
|Ethnic Background||Number of Students|
|Black or African American||3|
|Hispanic or Latino||10|
More about our data sources and methodologies.