2021 Best Colleges for General Architecture in Washington
General Architecture is a popular major and Washington is the 10th most popular state for students studying this major. 161 of the 6,093 General Architecture diplomas awarded last year were given by colleges in Washington. With so many options it can be a daunting task finding the right fit. This year's Best Colleges for General Architecture in Washington ranking analyzed 1 colleges and universities that offer a bachelor's degree in general architecture. We look at over 20 factors to determine the top 0 schools for General Architecture students in Washington.
Choosing a Great General Architecture School
Your choice of general architecture school matters. Important measures of a quality architecture program can vary widely even among the top schools. Below we explain some of the most important factors to consider before making your choice:
Quality Overall is Important
The overall quality of a school is important to ensure a good education, not just how well they do in a particular major. To take this into account we include a college's overall Best Colleges ranking which itself looks at a combination of various factors like degree completion, educational resources, student body caliber and post-graduation earnings for the school as a whole.
Graduates Earn More After College
A general architecture degree from schools on this list usually translates into above average earnings after graduation. A general architecture bachelors degree from a school in Washington helped students who graduated in 2015-2017 make $47,400 a couple years later.
Other Factors We Consider
In addition to the above, you should consider some of the following factors:
- Major Focus - How much a school focuses on General Architecture students vs. other majors.
- Major Popularity - How many other general architecture students choose this school.
- Accreditation - Whether a school is regionally accredited and/or a recognized general architecture related accrediting body.
Our full ranking methodology documents in more detail how we consider these factors to identify the best schools for General Architecture students in Washington.
Best Schools to Study General Architecture in Washington
Best Architecture Colleges in Washington
University of Washington - Seattle Campus is one of the finest schools in the United States for general architecture. Located in the large city Seattle, UW Seattle is a public college with a fairly large student population.
Graduates of the architecture program state that they receive average early career income of $47,400.More… Request Information
Best General Architecture Colleges in the Far Western US Region
Explore all the Best General Architecture Colleges in the Far Western US Area or other specific states within that region.
More General Architecture Rankings in Washington
Rankings in Majors Related to Architecture
General Architecture is one of 8 different types of Architecture & Related Services programs to choose from.
Most Popular Majors Related to Architecture
|Related Major||Annual Graduates|
|Urban & Regional Planning||111|
|Architectural Sciences & Technology||79|
|Real Estate Development||25|
Notes and References
- The bars on the spread charts above show the distribution of the schools on this list +/- one standard deviation from the mean.
- The Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS) from the National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), a branch of the U.S. Department of Education (DOE) serves as the core of the rest of our data about colleges.
- Some other college data, including much of the graduate earnings data, comes from the U.S. Department of Education’s (College Scorecard).
- Credit for the banner image above goes to Danichou. More about our data sources and methodologies.