2021 Best Colleges for General Architecture in Louisiana
General Architecture is a popular major and Louisiana is the 27th most popular state for students studying this major. 63 of the 6,093 General Architecture diplomas earned last year were given by schools in Louisiana. With so many choices it can be a challenge finding the best choice. This year's Best Colleges for General Architecture in Louisiana ranking analyzed 1 colleges and universities that offer a bachelor's degree in general architecture. We look at over 20 factors to determine the top 0 colleges for General Architecture students in Louisiana.
Choosing a Great General Architecture School
The architecture program you select can have a big impact on your future. This section explores some of the factors we include in our ranking and how much they vary depending on the school you select. Below we explain some of the most important factors to consider before making your choice:
Quality Overall is Important
A school that excels in educating for a particular major must be a great school overall as well. To make it into this list a school must rank well in our overall Best Colleges ranking. This ranking considered factors such as graduation rates, overall graduate earnings and other educational resources to identify great colleges and universities.
Graduates Earn More After College
General Architecture graduates from schools on this list tend to earn more after college than those from other schools. A general architecture bachelors degree from a school in Louisiana helped students who graduated in 2015-2017 earn $46,350 a couple years later.
Other Factors We Consider
In addition to the above, you should consider some of the following factors:
- Major Focus - How much a school focuses on General Architecture students vs. other majors.
- Major Popularity - How many other general architecture students choose this school.
- Accreditation - Whether a school is regionally accredited and/or a recognized general architecture related accrediting body.
Our complete ranking methodology documents in more detail how we consider these factors to identify the best schools for General Architecture students in Louisiana.
Best Schools to Study General Architecture in Louisiana
Best Architecture Colleges in Louisiana
It's difficult to beat Louisiana State University and Agricultural & Mechanical College if you wish to study general architecture. Located in the medium-sized city Baton Rouge, Louisiana State University is a public college with a fairly large student population.
After getting their bachelor's degree, architecture students usually earn about $45,900 in the first five years of their career.More… Request Information
Best General Architecture Colleges in the Southeast Region
Explore all the Best General Architecture Colleges in the Southeast Area or other specific states within that region.
More General Architecture Rankings in Louisiana
General Architecture Related Rankings by Major
One of 8 majors within the Architecture & Related Services area of study, General Architecture has other similar majors worth exploring.
Most Popular Majors Related to Architecture
|Related Major||Annual Graduates|
|Architectural Sciences & Technology||123|
|Real Estate Development||20|
Notes and References
- The bars on the spread charts above show the distribution of the schools on this list +/- one standard deviation from the mean.
- The Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS) from the National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), a branch of the U.S. Department of Education (DOE) serves as the core of the rest of our data about colleges.
- Some other college data, including much of the graduate earnings data, comes from the U.S. Department of Education’s (College Scorecard).
- Credit for the banner image above goes to Danichou. More about our data sources and methodologies.