2021 Best Colleges for General Architecture in South Carolina
General Architecture is a popular major and South Carolina is the 28th most popular state for students studying this major. 60 of the 6,093 General Architecture diplomas awarded last year were given by colleges in South Carolina. With so many options it can be a daunting task finding the right fit. This year's Best Colleges for General Architecture in South Carolina ranking analyzed 1 colleges and universities that offer a bachelor's degree in general architecture. We look at over 20 factors to determine the top 0 colleges for General Architecture students in South Carolina.
Choosing a Great General Architecture School
Your choice of general architecture school matters. Important measures of a quality architecture program can vary widely even among the top schools. Below we explain some of the most important factors to consider before making your choice:
Quality Overall is Important
The overall quality of a school is important to ensure a good education, not just how well they do in a particular major. To take this into account we consider a college's overall Best Colleges ranking which itself looks at a combination of different factors like degree completion, educational resources, student body caliber and post-graduation earnings for the school as a whole.
Graduates Earn More After College
A general architecture degree from schools on this list usually translates into above average salaries after graduation. A general architecture bachelors degree from a school in South Carolina helped students who graduated in 2015-2017 make $40,300 a couple years later.
Other Factors We Consider
In addition to the above, you should consider some of the following factors:
- Major Focus - How much a school focuses on General Architecture students vs. other majors.
- Major Popularity - How many other general architecture students choose this school.
- Accreditation - Whether a school is regionally accredited and/or a recognized general architecture related accrediting body.
Our complete ranking methodology documents in more detail how we consider these factors to identify the best colleges for General Architecture students in South Carolina.
Best Schools to Study General Architecture in South Carolina
Best Architecture Colleges in South Carolina
Any student who is interested in general architecture has to check out Clemson University. Located in the large suburb Clemson, Clemson is a public college with a very large student population.
Students who graduate from the architecture program make about $40,300 in the first couple years of their career.More… Request Information
Best General Architecture Colleges in the Southeast Region
Explore all the Best General Architecture Schools in the Southeast Area or other specific states within that region.
More General Architecture Rankings in South Carolina
Rankings in Majors Related to Architecture
General Architecture is one of 8 different types of Architecture & Related Services programs to choose from.
Most Popular Majors Related to Architecture
|Related Major||Annual Graduates|
|Architectural Sciences & Technology||31|
|Urban & Regional Planning||19|
Notes and References
- The bars on the spread charts above show the distribution of the schools on this list +/- one standard deviation from the mean.
- The Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS) from the National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), a branch of the U.S. Department of Education (DOE) serves as the core of the rest of our data about colleges.
- Some other college data, including much of the graduate earnings data, comes from the U.S. Department of Education’s (College Scorecard).
- Credit for the banner image above goes to Danichou. More about our data sources and methodologies.