Architecture & Related Services
bachelor's programs are on the lower end of the spectrum in terms of popularity. In fact, the major degree program ranks #27 out of the 38 majors we look at each year. This may make is a little harder to find a school that is a good fit for you.
College Factual looked at 101 colleges and universities when compiling its 2023 Best Architecture & Related Services Bachelor's Degree Schools ranking. Combined, these schools handed out 9,454 bachelor's degrees in architecture and related services to qualified students.
Jump to one of the following sections: * Our Methodology
The architecture and related services bachelor's degree program you select can have a big impact on your future. Important measures of a quality architecture and related services program can vary widely even among the top schools. To make it into this list, a school must excel in the following areas.
A Great Overall School
A school that excels in educating for a particular major and degree level must be a great school overall as well. To make it into this list a school must rank well in our overall Best Colleges ranking. This ranking considered factors such as graduation rates, overall graduate earnings and other educational resources to identify great colleges and universities.
One measure we use to determine the quality of a school is to look at the average salary of bachelor's graduates during the early years of their career. That is, everyone wants their bachelor's degree to be worth something, and salaries are one measure of determining that.
Other Factors We Consider
In addition to the above, you should consider some of the following factors:
- Major Focus - How much a school focuses on architecture and related services students vs. other majors.
- Major Demand - The number of architecture and related services students who choose to seek a bachelor's degree at the school.
- Educational Resources - The amount of money and other resources allocated to students while they are pursuing their degree. These resources include such things as number of students per instructor and education expenditures per student.
- Student Debt - How easy is it for architecture and related services to pay back their student loans after receiving their bachelor's degree.
- Accreditation - Whether a school is regionally accredited and/or accredited by a recognized architecture and related services related body.
Our complete ranking methodology documents in more detail how we consider these factors to identify the best schools for architecture and related services students working on their bachelor's degree.
One Size Does Not Fit All
Since the program you select can have a significant impact on your future, we've developed a number of rankings, including this Best Architecture & Related Services Bachelor's Degree Schools list, to help you choose the best school for you.
In addition to our rankings, you can take two colleges and compare them based on the criteria that matters most to you in our unique tool, College Combat.
Test it out when you get a chance! You may also want to bookmark the link and share it with others who are trying to make the college decision.