2022 Best Language Translation Doctor's Degree Schools
College Factual looked at 2 colleges and universities when compiling its 2022 Best Language Translation Doctor's Degree Schools ranking. Combined, these schools handed out 13 doctor's degrees in language translation to qualified students.
Jump to one of the following sections: * Our Methodology
Other Factors We Consider
In addition to the above, you should consider some of the following factors:
- Major Focus - How many resources a school devotes to language translation students as compared to other majors.
- Major Demand - How many other language translation students want to attend this school to pursue a doctor's degree.
- Educational Resources - The amount of money and other resources allocated to students while they are pursuing their degree. These resources include such things as number of students per instructor and education expenditures per student.
- Accreditation - Whether a school is regionally accredited and/or accredited by a recognized language translation related body.
Our complete ranking methodology documents in more detail how we consider these factors to identify the best colleges for language translation students working on their doctor's degree.
One Size Does Not Fit All
Since the program you select can have a significant impact on your future, we've developed a number of rankings, including this Best Language Translation Doctor's Degree Schools list, to help you choose the best school for you.
Best Schools for Doctorate Students to Study Language Translation in the United States
Top Schools for a Doctorate in Language Translation
Binghamton University is one of the best schools in the United States for getting a doctor's degree in language translation. Located in the midsize suburb of Vestal, Binghamton University is a public university with a fairly large student population.More information about a doctorate in language translation from Binghamton University
It's difficult to beat Kent State University at Kent if you wish to pursue a doctor's degree in language translation. Kent State is a very large public university located in the large suburb of Kent.More information about a doctorate in language translation from Kent State University at Kent
Language Translation by Region
View the Best Language Translation Doctor's Degree Schools for a specific region near you.
|Far Western US|
Language Translation Related Rankings by Major
One of 5 majors within the Linguistics & Comparative Literature area of study, Language Translation has other similar majors worth exploring.
Majors Similar to Language Translation
|Related Major||Annual Graduates|
|Other Linguistic, Comparative, & Related Language Studies & Services||13|
Notes and References
- The bars on the spread charts above show the distribution of the schools on this list +/- one standard deviation from the mean.
- The Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS) from the National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), a branch of the U.S. Department of Education (DOE) serves as the core of the rest of our data about colleges.
- Some other college data, including much of the graduate earnings data, comes from the U.S. Department of Education’s (College Scorecard).
- Credit for the banner image above goes to Pandit Rahul Sanskrutayan, Banshidhar Mohanty. More about our data sources and methodologies.
Featured Foreign Language Schools
Southern New Hampshire University
You have goals. Southern New Hampshire University can help you get there. Whether you need a bachelor's degree to get into a career or want a master's degree to move up in your current career, SNHU has an online program for you. Find your degree from over 200 online programs ... Learn More >