2021 Best Colleges for Statistics in Indiana
Statistics is a popular major and Indiana is the 9th most popular state for students studying this major. 299 of the 8,658 Statistics degrees earned last year were given by schools in Indiana. With so many options it can be a daunting task finding the best choice. This year's Best Colleges for Statistics in Indiana ranking analyzed 1 colleges and universities that offer a bachelor's degree in statistics. We look at over 20 factors to determine the top 0 schools for Statistics students in Indiana.
Choosing a Great Statistics School
The stats program you select can have a big impact on your future. This section explores some of the factors we include in our ranking and how much they vary depending on the school you select. When choosing a school we recommend considering some of the following factors:
A Great Overall School
A school that excels in educating for a particular major must be a great school overall as well. To make it into this list a school must rank well in our overall Best Colleges ranking. This ranking considered factors such as graduation rates, overall graduate earnings and other educational resources to identify great colleges and universities.
Above Average Earnings After Graduation
Statistics graduates from schools on this list tend to earn more after college than those from other schools. Recent statistics graduates from Indiana schools with a bachelors degree earned an average of $52,600 in 2017-2018.
Other Factors We Consider
In addition to the above, you should consider some of the following factors:
- Major Focus - How much a school focuses on Statistics students vs. other majors.
- Major Popularity - How many other statistics students choose this school.
- Accreditation - Whether a school is regionally accredited and/or a recognized statistics related accrediting body.
Our full ranking methodology documents in more detail how we consider these factors to identify the best colleges for Statistics students in Indiana.
Best Schools to Study Statistics in Indiana
Best Stats Colleges in Indiana
Every student who is interested in statistics needs to look into Purdue University - Main Campus. Located in the small city West Lafayette, Purdue is a public college with a very large student population.
Students who graduate from the stats program earn about $52,600 in their early career salary.More… Request Information
Best Statistics Colleges in the Great Lakes Region
Explore all the Best Statistics Schools in the Great Lakes Area or other specific states within that region.
Statistics Related Rankings by Major
One of 3 majors within the Mathematics & Statistics area of study, Statistics has other similar majors worth exploring.
Most Popular Majors Related to Stats
|Related Major||Annual Graduates|
Notes and References
- The bars on the spread charts above show the distribution of the schools on this list +/- one standard deviation from the mean.
- The Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS) from the National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), a branch of the U.S. Department of Education (DOE) serves as the core of the rest of our data about colleges.
- Some other college data, including much of the graduate earnings data, comes from the U.S. Department of Education’s (College Scorecard).
- Credit for the banner image above goes to QWFP. More about our data sources and methodologies.