2021 Top Nevada Women's Basketball Schools
When pursuing a degree in today's world, student athletes have many different options to choose from. At College Factual, we're committed to helping you make that decision by providing information such as that found in our Best Colleges for Women's Basketball in Nevada ranking.
After analyzing 2 schools in Nevada, we came up with our list of those that offered the best educational experiences for Women's Basketball athletes in Nevada. To come up with this ranking, we look at a number of factors that are all objective measurements. These factors include the school's overall quality as determined by our Best Colleges ranking and the athletic competitiveness of the school. Thus, in order to rank well, the school must offer a quality education in addition to having a great sports team.
Customizing Your List
Since one ranking on its own is not enough to give you a complete understanding of your educational options, you can refine this list by location. We've also developed a number of other tools and rankings based on other factors. These other rankings highlight colleges that excel in other factors such as value or diversity as well as schools that excel in serving different groups of students such as online students or returnings adults.
One of our other unique offerings is College Combat. This tool lets you build your own customized comparisons utilizing the factors that are most important to you. Test it out by comparing your favorite schools against others you are considering, or bookmark the tool so you can experiment with it later.
Top Colleges in Nevada for Women's Basketball athletes in Nevada
See which schools came out on top of our ranking:
Our analysis found University of Nevada - Las Vegas to be the best school for Women’s Basketball athletes in Nevada in this year’s ranking. This large public school is located in Las Vegas, Nevada, and it awarded 4,307 bachelor’s degrees in 2018-2019.
Speaking financially, the Women’s Basketball team at UNLV took home $1,789,108 in revenue. The team members aren’t slouches in the classroom either, since the team academic progress rate is an excellent 982.
UNLV not only placed well in this ranking, but it is also #2 on our overall quality list.Request Information
The excellent sports programs at University of Nevada - Reno helped the school earn the #2 place on this year’s ranking of the best schools for Women’s Basketball athletes in Nevada. This large public school is located in Reno, Nevada, and it awarded 4,101 bachelor’s degrees in 2018-2019.
On the financial side of things, the Women’s Basketball team at UNR made $2,115,279 in revenue. The team members aren’t slouches in the classroom either, since the team academic progress rate is an excellent 986.
In addition to its Best Colleges for Women’s Basketball in Nevada ranking, and one of the reasons why the school is on the list, UNR is ranked #1 for overall quality in Nevada.Request Information
Notes and References
*Avg Tuition and Fees and Avg 4-Year Grad Rate are for the top 2 schools only.
- The Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS) from the National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), a branch of the U.S. Department of Education (DOE) serves as the core of our data about colleges.
- Revenue and expense information comes from the U.S. Department of Education’s Equity in Athletics Data Analysis (EADA) website.
- The academic progress rate (APR) of each team was made available by the NCAA.
- Some other college data, including much of the graduate earnings data, comes from the U.S. Department of Education’s (College Scorecard).
- Information about the national average student loan default rate is from the U.S. Department of Education and refers to data about the 2016 borrower cohort tracking period for which the cohort default rate (CDR) was 10.1%.
More about our data sources and methodologies.