Veterans At Academy for Five Element Acupuncture
We wanted to give you an idea of how large the veteran population was at Academy for Five Element Acupuncture and how well they compare to other colleges
on factors we think are important to veterans, but we don't have enough information.
Federal Program Participation
Several federally funded groups set standards for colleges educating service members. Academy for Five Element Acupuncture participates in
Involvement in these programs plays a key role in helping us determine how good an option a college is for veterans.
|Principles of Excellence|
|DOD Memorandum of Understanding (MOU)|
|Vet Success on Campus (VSOC)|
Credit for Military Experience
|Credit For Military Training||ACE|
|Accepts ACE Credits||ACE|
|Accepts Credits by Exam (i.e. CLEP, DSST, ECE)||ACE|
Credit for Other Experience
|Life Experiences|Appeal, Appeal, Appeal
Don't accept a credit decision like it is an order from your commander that must be followed.
There is usually a process at most colleges to appeal any transfer credit acceptance decision.
If you can convince the school that your previous class is similar enough to a class at their school you can often get them to change their decision.
Spending an hour or so doing that can save an entire semester's worth of work and money.
Campus Resources for Veterans
|Veteran Services Office|
Reserve Officer Training Corps (ROTC)
|Air Force ROTC|
Complaints To The VA
There have been no complaints registered to the VA for this college.
Nearest DOD Adult Education Centers
Nearest DOD Transition Assistance Programs
Questions to Ask the Admissions Department
- Do you have a full time VA employee on campus? If so, how do I contact them?
- Which programs and majors participate in the Yellow Ribbon Program and which do not?
- What is your policy for accepting transfer credits from other colleges?
- Who determines the relevance of prior courses to courses offered here and their applicability to my intended major?
- What is your process for appealing initial transfer decisions I don't agree with?
- Which special majors or course areas have "final year" or "final semester" residency requirements?
- Which nationally accredited colleges do you accept credits from?
- What are the most popular majors among veterans at this college?
- Where do most of the veterans that attend this college live?
- How many active duty military personnel are attending this college via Tuition Assistance benefits?
- How do I contact the Veterans Services office?
- Where is the Veterans Services office located?
College Factual is not affiliated with the Department of Defense or any Military Service.