Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Engineering Technologies at Academy of Art University

Find Schools Near

Engineering Technologies at Academy of Art University

We've pulled together some essential information you should know about the program, including how many students graduate each year, the ethnic diversity of these students, and more. We've also included details on how Academy of Art University ranks compared to other colleges offering a major in engineering tech.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Engineering Technologies Degrees Available at Academy of Art University

  • Associate’s Degree in Engineering Tech
  • Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering Tech
  • Master’s Degree in Engineering Tech

Academy of Art University Engineering Tech Rankings

The engineering tech major at Academy of Art University is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Engineering Technologies. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Popular Online Engineering Technologies Schools 12
Most Popular Colleges for Engineering Technologies 72
Most Focused Colleges for Engineering Technologies 121

Popularity of Engineering Tech at Academy of Art University

During the 2018-2019 academic year, Academy of Art University handed out 115 bachelor's degrees in engineering technologies. Due to this, the school was ranked #72 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 12% over the previous year when 131 degrees were handed out.

In 2019, 157 students received their master’s degree in engineering tech from Academy of Art University. This makes it the #3 most popular school for engineering tech master’s degree candidates in the country.

Engineering Tech Student Diversity at Academy of Art University

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the engineering tech majors at Academy of Art University.

Academy of Art University Engineering Technologies Associate’s Program

The engineering tech program at Academy of Art University awarded 11 associate's degrees in 2018-2019. About 36% of these degrees went to men with the other 64% going to women.

Academy of Art University Gender Breakdown of Engineering Technologies Associate's Degree Grads

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Academy of Art University with a associate's in engineering tech.

Ethnic Diversity of Engineering Technologies Majors at Academy of Art University
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 1
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 2
Non-Resident Aliens 4
Other Races 4

Academy of Art University Engineering Technologies Bachelor’s Program

For the most recent academic year available, 52% of engineering tech bachelor's degrees went to men and 48% went to women.

Academy of Art University Gender Breakdown of Engineering Technologies Bachelor's Degree Grads

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Academy of Art University with a bachelor's in engineering tech.

Ethnic Diversity of Engineering Technologies Majors at Academy of Art University
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 6
Black or African American 2
Hispanic or Latino 8
White 25
Non-Resident Aliens 56
Other Races 18

Academy of Art University Engineering Technologies Master’s Program

During the 2018-2019 academic year, 157 students graduated with a bachelor's degree in engineering tech from Academy of Art University. About 40% were men and 60% were women.

Academy of Art University Gender Breakdown of Engineering Technologies Master's Degree Grads

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Academy of Art University with a master's in engineering tech.

Ethnic Diversity of Engineering Technologies Majors at Academy of Art University
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 8
Black or African American 5
Hispanic or Latino 7
White 26
Non-Resident Aliens 93
Other Races 18

Engineering Tech Majors

Engineering Technologies students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.

Major Annual Graduates
Drafting & Design Engineering Technology 283

Related Major Annual Graduates
Computer & Information Sciences 553
Communications Technologies & Support 278
Architecture & Related Services 18

View All Engineering Technologies Related Majors >

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You