Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities at Adams State University

Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities at Adams State University

We've pulled together some essential information you should know about the program, including how many students graduate each year, the ethnic diversity of these students, and more. Also, learn how Adams State ranks among other schools offering degrees in liberal arts / sciences and humanities.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities Degrees Available at Adams State

Adams State Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities Rankings

The bachelor's program at Adams State was ranked #796 on College Factual's Best Schools for liberal arts / sciences and humanities list. It is also ranked #14 in Colorado.

Ranking Type Rank
Best Value Master’s Degree Colleges for Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities 16
Most Focused Master’s Degree Colleges for Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities 26
Most Popular Master’s Degree Colleges for Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities 47
Best Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities Master’s Degree Schools 83
Most Focused Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities 153
Most Popular Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities 205
Best Value Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities 256
Best Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities Bachelor’s Degree Schools 336
Most Popular Associate Degree Colleges for Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities 387
Most Focused Associate Degree Colleges for Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities 448
Best Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities Associate Degree Schools 518
Best Value Associate Degree Colleges for Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities 836

Popularity of Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities at Adams State

During the 2019-2020 academic year, Adams State University handed out 55 bachelor's degrees in liberal arts / sciences and humanities. Due to this, the school was ranked #346 in popularity out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is an increase of 34% over the previous year when 41 degrees were handed out.

In 2020, 27 students received their master’s degree in liberal arts / sciences and humanities from Adams State. This makes it the #19 most popular school for liberal arts / sciences and humanities master’s degree candidates in the country.

Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities Student Diversity at Adams State

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the liberal arts / sciences and humanities majors at Adams State University.

Adams State Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities Associate’s Program

For the most recent academic year available, 50% of liberal arts / sciences and humanities associate's degrees went to men and 50% went to women.

undefined

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Adams State University with a associate's in liberal arts / sciences and humanities.

undefined
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 4
Black or African American 22
Hispanic or Latino 94
White 129
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 21

Adams State Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities Bachelor’s Program

For the most recent academic year available, 56% of liberal arts / sciences and humanities bachelor's degrees went to men and 44% went to women.

undefined

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Adams State University with a bachelor's in liberal arts / sciences and humanities.

undefined
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 2
Black or African American 10
Hispanic or Latino 16
White 18
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 9

Adams State Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities Master’s Program

The liberal arts / sciences and humanities program at Adams State awarded 12 master's degrees in 2019-2020. About 42% of these degrees went to men with the other 58% going to women.

undefined

The majority of the students with this major are white. About 92% of 2020 graduates were in this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Adams State University with a master's in liberal arts / sciences and humanities.

undefined
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 1
White 11
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 0

Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities Majors

Liberal Arts / Sciences and Humanities students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.

Major Annual Graduates
Liberal Arts General Studies 337

Related Major Annual Graduates
Visual & Performing Arts 27
English Language & Literature 13
Foreign Languages & Linguistics 1

View All Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities Related Majors >

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Find Schools Near You