Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Parks, Recreation, Leisure, & Fitness Studies at Albion College

Find Schools Near

Parks, Recreation, Leisure, & Fitness Studies at Albion College

Here, you'll find out more about the major, including such details as the number of graduates, what degree levels are offered, ethnicity of students, and more. We've also included details on how Albion ranks compared to other colleges offering a major in parks and rec.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

Parks, Recreation, Leisure, & Fitness Studies Degrees Available at Albion

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Parks & Rec

Albion Parks & Rec Rankings

The parks and rec major at Albion is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Parks, Recreation, Leisure, & Fitness Studies. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Focused Colleges for Parks, Recreation, Leisure, & Fitness Studies 150
Most Popular Colleges for Parks, Recreation, Leisure, & Fitness Studies 445

Popularity of Parks & Rec at Albion

During the 2018-2019 academic year, Albion College handed out 32 bachelor's degrees in parks, recreation, leisure, and fitness studies. Due to this, the school was ranked #445 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is an increase of 45% over the previous year when 22 degrees were handed out.

Albion Parks & Rec Students

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the parks and rec majors at Albion College.

Albion Parks, Recreation, Leisure, & Fitness Studies Bachelor’s Program

In the 2018-2019 academic year, 32 students earned a bachelor's degree in parks and rec from Albion. About 66% of these graduates were women and the other 34% were men.

Albion Gender Breakdown of Parks, Recreation, Leisure, & Fitness Studies Bachelor's Degree Grads

The majority of bachelor's degree recipients in this major at Albion are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 78% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Albion College with a bachelor's in parks and rec.

Ethnic Diversity of Parks, Recreation, Leisure, & Fitness Studies Majors at Albion College
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 1
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 2
White 25
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 4

Parks & Rec Majors

Parks, Recreation, Leisure, and Fitness Studies students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.

Major Annual Graduates
Health & Physical Education 32

Majors Similar to Parks & Rec

Related Major Annual Graduates
Public Administration & Social Service 3

View All Parks, Recreation, Leisure, & Fitness Studies Related Majors >

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You