Foreign Languages & Linguistics at Allegheny College
Jump to any of the following sections:
Foreign Languages & Linguistics Degrees Available at Allegheny
- Bachelor’s Degree in Foreign Languages & Linguistics
Allegheny Foreign Languages & Linguistics Rankings
The bachelor's program at Allegheny was ranked #132 on College Factual's Best Schools for foreign languages and linguistics list. It is also ranked #14 in Pennsylvania.
Popularity of Foreign Languages & Linguistics at Allegheny
During the 2017-2018 academic year, Allegheny College handed out 15 bachelor's degrees in foreign languages and linguistics. Due to this, the school was ranked #417 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. Last year, the same number of degrees were handed out.
Foreign Languages & Linguistics Student Diversity at Allegheny
Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the foreign languages and linguistics majors at Allegheny College.
Allegheny Foreign Languages & Linguistics Bachelor’s Program
The foreign languages and linguistics program at Allegheny awarded 15 bachelor's degrees in 2017-2018. About 47% of these degrees went to men with the other 53% going to women.
The majority of the students with this major are white. About 87% of 2018 graduates were in this category.
The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Allegheny College with a bachelor's in foreign languages and linguistics.
|Ethnic Background||Number of Students|
|Black or African American||1|
|Hispanic or Latino||0|
Areas of Concentration for Foreign Languages & Linguistics
Foreign Languages and Linguistics students may decide to concentrate in one of the following focus areas. Individual focus areas may not be available for all degree levels.
Most Popular Majors Related to Foreign Languages & Linguistics
|Related Major||Annual Graduates|
|Visual & Performing Arts||21|
|English Language & Literature||18|
|Philosophy & Religious Studies||6|
|Request Info||Southern New Hampshire University You have goals. Southern New Hampshire University can help you get there. Whether you need a bachelor's degree to get into a career or want a master's degree to move up in your current career, SNHU has an online program for you. Find your degree from over 200 online programs. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Purdue University Building on Purdue’s mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Global delivers a fully personalized online experience that’s tailored to working adults. By opening the doors to adults who need flexibility to fit learning into their busy lives, we make it possible to achieve a high-quality education from the prestigious Purdue University system—completely online. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Grand Canyon University (GCU) With a spotlight on intellectual creativity and innovation for the 21stcentury, the College of Humanities and Social Sciences at GCU provides a job focused education. It blends the study of traditional humanities in a modern context. Through academic inquiry and beyond the box thinking, the college advances our society and its accomplishments. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Northcentral University Northcentral University (NCU) was founded to provide accessible, high-quality, online graduate degrees to working professionals. As a regionally accredited, online university, NCU serves students worldwide, focusing on Doctoral and Master's degree programs in the Schools of Business and Technology Management, Education, Psychology, and Marriage and Family Sciences. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Colorado Technical University (CTU) CTU could help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional community, faculty who are real-world professionals, and innovative technology. Learn More >|