Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Psychology at Alliant International University

Find Schools Near

Psychology at Alliant International University

Here, you'll find out more about the major, including such details as the number of graduates, what degree levels are offered, ethnicity of students, and more. Also, learn how Alliant ranks among other schools offering degrees in psychology.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Psychology Degrees Available at Alliant

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology
  • Master’s Degree in Psychology
  • Doctorate Degree in Psychology

Alliant Psychology Rankings

The psychology major at Alliant is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Psychology. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Focused Colleges for Psychology 9
Most Popular Colleges for Psychology 1,126

Popularity of Psychology at Alliant

During the 2017-2018 academic year, Alliant International University handed out 3 bachelor's degrees in psychology. Due to this, the school was ranked #1126 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 82% over the previous year when 17 degrees were handed out.

In 2018, 197 students received their master’s degree in psychology from Alliant. This makes it the #19 most popular school for psychology master’s degree candidates in the country.

In addition, 282 students received their doctoral degrees in psychology in 2018, making the school the #1 most popular school in the United States for this category of students.

Psychology Student Diversity at Alliant

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the psychology majors at Alliant International University.

Alliant Psychology Bachelor’s Program

During the 2017-2018 academic year, 3 psychology majors earned their bachelor's degree from Alliant. Of these graduates, 33% were men and 67% were women.

Alliant Gender Breakdown of Psychology Bachelor's Degree Grads

The majority of bachelor's degree recipients in this major at Alliant are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 67% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Alliant International University with a bachelor's in psychology.

Ethnic Diversity of Psychology Majors at Alliant International University
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 2
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 1

Alliant Psychology Master’s Program

In the 2017-2018 academic year, 197 students earned a master's degree in psychology from Alliant. About 75% of these graduates were women and the other 25% were men.

Alliant Gender Breakdown of Psychology Master's Degree Grads

The majority of master's degree recipients in this major at Alliant are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 53% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Alliant International University with a master's in psychology.

Ethnic Diversity of Psychology Majors at Alliant International University
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 13
Black or African American 13
Hispanic or Latino 41
White 104
Non-Resident Aliens 7
Other Races 19

Areas of Concentration for Psychology

Psychology students may decide to concentrate in one of the following focus areas. Individual focus areas may not be available for all degree levels.

Concentration Annual Graduates
Clinical, Counseling & Applied Psychology 412
Child Development & Psychology 38
General Psychology 35
Other Psychology 3

Related Major Annual Graduates
Education 536
Social Sciences 10
Family, Consumer & Human Sciences 2

View All Psychology Related Majors >

References

Find Schools Near You