Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Computer & Information Sciences at Anoka-Ramsey Community College

Find Schools Near

Computer & Information Sciences at Anoka-Ramsey Community College

We've pulled together some essential information you should know about the program, including how many students graduate each year, the ethnic diversity of these students, and more. Also, learn how Anoka-Ramsey Community College-Coon Rapids Campus ranks among other schools offering degrees in computer and information sciences.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

Computer & Information Sciences Degrees Available at Anoka-Ramsey Community College-Coon Rapids Campus

  • Associate’s Degree in Computer & Information Sciences

Anoka-Ramsey Community College-Coon Rapids Campus Computer & Information Sciences Rankings

The computer and information sciences major at Anoka-Ramsey Community College-Coon Rapids Campus is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Computer & Information Sciences. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Popularity of Computer & Information Sciences at Anoka-Ramsey Community College-Coon Rapids Campus

Due to this, the school was ranked #517 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree.

Anoka-Ramsey Community College-Coon Rapids Campus Computer & Information Sciences Associate’s Program

The computer and information sciences program at Anoka-Ramsey Community College-Coon Rapids Campus awarded 56 associate's degrees in 2018-2019. About 79% of these degrees went to men with the other 21% going to women.

Anoka-Ramsey Community College-Coon Rapids Campus Gender Breakdown of Computer & Information Sciences Associate's Degree Grads

The majority of the students with this major are white. About 84% of 2019 graduates were in this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Anoka-Ramsey Community College with a associate's in computer and information sciences.

Ethnic Diversity of Computer & Information Sciences Majors at Anoka-Ramsey Community College
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 5
Black or African American 2
Hispanic or Latino 1
White 47
Non-Resident Aliens 1
Other Races 0

Computer & Information Sciences Majors

Computer and Information Sciences students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.

Major Annual Graduates
Computer Systems Networking 38
Computer Science 14
Information Technology 4

Majors Similar to Computer & Information Sciences

Related Major Annual Graduates
Engineering 9
Natural Resources & Conservation 5
Engineering Technologies 5
Biological & Biomedical Sciences 3
Physical Sciences 1

View All Computer & Information Sciences Related Majors >

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You