All About Academics
What's the point of going to college without academics? Find out more about the faculty and staff, what majors and fields of study are offered at this college, and information on online classes if offered. Here are some of the things you'll learn in this section.
- The student to faculty (instructor) ratio.
- The Majors offered at this college.
- What online and distance learning options are available.
The total number of instructional staff teaching the 16,220 undergraduate students at Arizona State University - Skysong is 505. When this is adjusted to account for those with part-time status, the result is the "full-time equivalent" (FTE) count. Using the FTE count for students and staff results in a "student to instructor" ratio of 27 to 1 which places Arizona State University - Skysong among the worst concerning instructional attention.
|For every instructor (FTE) at Arizona State University - Skysong, there are 27 undergraduate students (FTE). This ratio is among the worst regrading instructional attention.|
|The vast majority of the instructors (87.0%) are full-time.|
The vast majority of instructors (100.0%) are "faculty" rather than "lecturers".
Most Popular Majors
Arizona State University - Skysong offers 37 distinct undergraduate degrees, concentrated into 34 majors within 23 broad fields of study. Across all fields of study, Arizona State University - Skysong awarded 2,239 undergraduate degrees in 2015 - 2016.
|Most Popular Majors||Associates Graduations||Bachelors Graduations||All Graduations|
|Communication & Media Studies||0||273||273|
|Liberal Arts General Studies||0||191||191|
|Criminal Justice & Corrections||0||166||166|
Additional Questions to Ask
- Are you looking for a lot of flexibility? Does this college offer online or summer classes that might help you finish your degree?
- Interested in graduate school? How many students from this college go on to achieve additional degrees?
- Will a degree from this school land you a job? How many graduates were employed full time a year after graduating?