All About Academics
What's the point of going to college without academics? Find out more about the faculty and staff, what majors and fields of study are offered at this college, and information on online classes if offered. Here are some of the things you'll learn in this section.
- The student to faculty (instructor) ratio.
- The Majors offered at this college.
- What online and distance learning options are available.
The total number of instructional staff teaching the 7,434 undergraduate students at Arizona Western College is 412 . When this is adjusted to account for those with part-time status, the result is the "full-time equivalent" (FTE) count. Using the FTE count for students and staff results in a "student to instructor" ratio of 18 to 1 which makes Arizona Western College worse than the typical college regarding instructional attention.
|For every instructor (FTE) at Arizona Western College , there are 18 undergraduate students (FTE). This ratio is worse than the typical college concerning instructional attention.|
|A slim percentage of the instructors (32.0% ) are full-time.|
The vast majority of instructors (99.0%
) are "faculty" rather than "lecturers".
The Most Popular Majors Students Choose
Arizona Western College offers 69 distinct undergraduate degrees, concentrated into 57 majors within 29 broad fields of study. Across all fields of study, Arizona Western College awarded 877 undergraduate degrees in 2018 - 2019 .
|Most Popular Majors||Associates Graduations||Bachelors Graduations||All Graduations|
|Liberal Arts General Studies||342||0||342|
|Criminal Justice & Corrections||78||0||78|
|General Social Sciences||51||0||51|
|Business Administration & Management||45||0||45|
Additional Questions to Ask
- Are you looking for a lot of flexibility? Does this college offer online or summer classes that might help you finish your degree?
- Interested in graduate school? How many students from this college go on to achieve additional degrees?
- Will a degree from this school land you a job? How many graduates were employed full time a year after graduating?
Southern New Hampshire University
You have goals. Southern New Hampshire University can help you get there. Whether you need a bachelor's degree to get into a career or want a master's degree to move up in your current career, SNHU has an online program for you. Find your degree from over 200 online programs ... Learn more >