Teacher Education Subject Specific at Arkansas Tech University
Information on Getting a Teacher Education Subject Specific Degree at Arkansas Tech University
Interested in attending Arkansas Tech University to study
Teacher Education Subject Specific?
Review the number of students who graduated during the 2016 - 2017 academic year, the ethnic diversity of those graduates,
the average starting and mid-career salaries graduates earned, and find out how
Arkansas Tech University ranks among other schools offering a major in Teacher Education Subject Specific.
Grad Earnings for Arkansas Tech University Subject Specific Ed GraduatesTeacher Education Subject Specific
graduates earn an average of $32,000
when starting their career and $53,000 at mid-career.
Arkansas Tech University Subject Specific Ed Rankings
2017 Bachelor Degree Graduates
2017 Bachelor Degrees Earned by International Students
None of the degrees were awarded to foreign nationals.
Male/Female Breakdown of Undergrads at Arkansas Tech University Studying Teacher Education Subject Specific
A significant percentage of degrees ( 55.0% )
were awarded to women.
The following chart and table show the ethnicities of the
U.S. citizens who earned undergraduate degrees in Teacher Education Subject Specific at Arkansas Tech University.
|Pacific Island / Native Hawaiian Americans||0|
Focus Areas Within Teacher Education Subject Specific
- Agricultural Teacher Education
- Art Teacher Education
- Business Teacher Education
- English/Language Arts Teacher Education
- Foreign Language Teacher Education
- Mathematics Teacher Education
- Music Teacher Education
- Physical Education Teaching and Coaching
- Science Teacher Education/General Science Teacher Education
- Social Studies Teacher Education
- Computer Teacher Education
- Biology Teacher Education
- Chemistry Teacher Education
- Physics Teacher Education
- Speech Teacher Education
Salary data is estimated by College Factual using 2013 data provided by PayScale