Finance & Financial Management at Auburn University at Montgomerybusiness, management & marketing program at Auburn University at Montgomery.
We've pulled together some essential information you should know about the program, including how many students graduate each year, the ethnic diversity of these students, average starting salaries, and more. In addition, we cover how AUM ranks in comparison to other schools with finance programs.
Go directly to any of the following sections:
Finance & Financial Management Degrees Available at AUM
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance
AUM Finance Rankings
Popularity of Finance at AUM
During the 2018-2019 academic year, Auburn University at Montgomery handed out 23 bachelor's degrees in finance and financial management. Due to this, the school was ranked #371 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is an increase of 109% over the previous year when 11 degrees were handed out.
How Much Do Finance Graduates from AUM Make?
Salary of Finance Graduates with a Bachelor's Degree
The median salary of finance students who receive their bachelor's degree at AUM is $39,400. This is less than $47,500, which is the national median of all finance majors in the nation who earn bachelor's degrees.
How Much Student Debt Do Finance Graduates from AUM Have?
Student Debt of Finance Graduates with a Bachelor's Degree
While getting their bachelor's degree at AUM, finance students borrow a median amount of $30,250 in student loans. This is higher than the the typical median of $23,250 for all finance majors across the country.
The typical student loan payment of a bachelor's degree student from the finance program at AUM is $314 per month.
AUM Finance Students
Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the finance majors at Auburn University at Montgomery.
AUM Finance & Financial Management Bachelor’s Program
In the 2018-2019 academic year, 23 students earned a bachelor's degree in finance from AUM. About 30% of these graduates were women and the other 70% were men.
The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Auburn University at Montgomery with a bachelor's in finance.
|Ethnic Background||Number of Students|
|Black or African American||5|
|Hispanic or Latino||0|
Most Popular Related Majors
|Related Major||Annual Graduates|
|Business Administration & Management||17|
|Human Resource Management||12|
More about our data sources and methodologies.
|Request Info||Southern New Hampshire University You have goals. Southern New Hampshire University can help you get there. Whether you need a bachelor's degree to get into a career or want a master's degree to move up in your current career, SNHU has an online program for you. Find your degree from over 200 online programs. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Purdue University Building on Purdue’s mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Global delivers a fully personalized online experience that’s tailored to working adults. By opening the doors to adults who need flexibility to fit learning into their busy lives, we make it possible to achieve a high-quality education from the prestigious Purdue University system—completely online. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Grand Canyon University (GCU) With a spotlight on intellectual creativity and innovation for the 21stcentury, the College of Humanities and Social Sciences at GCU provides a job focused education. It blends the study of traditional humanities in a modern context. Through academic inquiry and beyond the box thinking, the college advances our society and its accomplishments. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Northcentral University Northcentral University (NCU) was founded to provide accessible, high-quality, online graduate degrees to working professionals. As a regionally accredited, online university, NCU serves students worldwide, focusing on Doctoral and Master's degree programs in the Schools of Business and Technology Management, Education, Psychology, and Marriage and Family Sciences. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Colorado Technical University (CTU) CTU could help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional community, faculty who are real-world professionals, and innovative technology. Learn More >|