Agriculture & Agriculture Operations at Austin Peay State University
Jump to any of the following sections:
Agriculture & Agriculture Operations Degrees Available at Austin Peay State University
- Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture & Agriculture Operations
Austin Peay State University Agriculture & Agriculture Operations Rankings
The bachelor's program at Austin Peay State University was ranked #94 on College Factual's Best Schools for agriculture and agriculture operations list. It is also ranked #6 in Tennessee.
Popularity of Agriculture & Agriculture Operations at Austin Peay State University
During the 2018-2019 academic year, Austin Peay State University handed out 37 bachelor's degrees in agriculture and agriculture operations. Due to this, the school was ranked #135 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. Last year, the same number of degrees were handed out.
Austin Peay State University Agriculture & Agriculture Operations Students
Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the agriculture and agriculture operations majors at Austin Peay State University.
Austin Peay State University Agriculture & Agriculture Operations Bachelor’s Program
The agriculture and agriculture operations program at Austin Peay State University awarded 37 bachelor's degrees in 2018-2019. About 38% of these degrees went to men with the other 62% going to women.
The majority of bachelor's degree recipients in this major at Austin Peay State University are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 84% of students fell into this category.
The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Austin Peay State University with a bachelor's in agriculture and agriculture operations.
|Ethnic Background||Number of Students|
|Black or African American||3|
|Hispanic or Latino||2|
Agriculture & Agriculture Operations Majors
Agriculture and Agriculture Operations students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.
Most Popular Majors Related to Agriculture & Agriculture Operations
|Related Major||Annual Graduates|
|Computer & Information Sciences||115|
|Biological & Biomedical Sciences||61|
|Mathematics & Statistics||11|
More about our data sources and methodologies.
|Request Info||Southern New Hampshire University You have goals. Southern New Hampshire University can help you get there. Whether you need a bachelor's degree to get into a career or want a master's degree to move up in your current career, SNHU has an online program for you. Find your degree from over 200 online programs. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Purdue University Building on Purdue’s mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Global delivers a fully personalized online experience that’s tailored to working adults. By opening the doors to adults who need flexibility to fit learning into their busy lives, we make it possible to achieve a high-quality education from the prestigious Purdue University system—completely online. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Grand Canyon University (GCU) With a spotlight on intellectual creativity and innovation for the 21stcentury, the College of Humanities and Social Sciences at GCU provides a job focused education. It blends the study of traditional humanities in a modern context. Through academic inquiry and beyond the box thinking, the college advances our society and its accomplishments. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Northcentral University Northcentral University (NCU) was founded to provide accessible, high-quality, online graduate degrees to working professionals. As a regionally accredited, online university, NCU serves students worldwide, focusing on Doctoral and Master's degree programs in the Schools of Business and Technology Management, Education, Psychology, and Marriage and Family Sciences. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Colorado Technical University (CTU) CTU could help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional community, faculty who are real-world professionals, and innovative technology. Learn More >|