Nursing at Austin Peay State Universityhealth professions program at Austin Peay State University.
We've gathered data and other essential information about the program, such as the average salary of graduates, ethnicity of students, how many students graduated in recent times, and more. In addition, we cover how Austin Peay State University ranks in comparison to other schools with nursing programs.
Jump to any of the following sections:
Nursing Degrees Available at Austin Peay State University
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
- Master’s Degree in Nursing
Austin Peay State University Nursing Rankings
|Best Nursing Colleges for Veterans||341|
|Highest Paid Nursing Graduates||461|
|Best Colleges for Nursing||480|
|Most Focused Colleges for Nursing||787|
Popularity of Nursing at Austin Peay State University
During the 2017-2018 academic year, Austin Peay State University handed out 133 bachelor's degrees in nursing. Due to this, the school was ranked #450 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is an increase of 15% over the previous year when 116 degrees were handed out.
In 2018, 39 students received their master’s degree in nursing from Austin Peay State University. This makes it the #248 most popular school for nursing master’s degree candidates in the country.
How Much Do Nursing Graduates from Austin Peay State University Make?
Salary of Nursing Graduates with a Bachelor's Degree
The median salary of nursing students who receive their bachelor's degree at Austin Peay State University is $53,200. This is less than $61,050, which is the national median of all nursing majors in the nation who earn bachelor's degrees.
Salary of Nursing Graduates with a Master's Degree
Graduates of the master's nursing program at Austin Peay State University make a median salary of $82,500. This is less than what their typical peers from other schools make. Their median salary is $93,100.
How Much Student Debt Do Nursing Graduates from Austin Peay State University Have?
Student Debt of Nursing Graduates with a Bachelor's Degree
While getting their bachelor's degree at Austin Peay State University, nursing students borrow a median amount of $22,437 in student loans. This is not too bad considering that the median debt load of all nursing bachelor's degree recipients across the country is $23,387.
The typical student loan payment of a bachelor's degree student from the nursing program at Austin Peay State University is $233 per month.
Student Debt of Nursing Graduates with a Master's Degree
At Austin Peay State University, a typical nursing student working on their master's degree borrrows about $40,801 in student loans. This means that these borrowers may have an easier time paying back their loans thatn the typical nursing graduate who borrows a median amount of $41,000.
Those master's students from Austin Peay State University on a 10-year student debt repayment plan end up paying a median amount of $475 per month.
Austin Peay State University Nursing Students
Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the nursing majors at Austin Peay State University.
Austin Peay State University Nursing Bachelor’s Program
The nursing program at Austin Peay State University awarded 133 bachelor's degrees in 2017-2018. About 17% of these degrees went to men with the other 83% going to women.
The majority of bachelor's degree recipients in this major at Austin Peay State University are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 81% of students fell into this category.
The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Austin Peay State University with a bachelor's in nursing.
|Ethnic Background||Number of Students|
|Black or African American||11|
|Hispanic or Latino||5|
Austin Peay State University Nursing Master’s Program
In the 2017-2018 academic year, 39 students earned a master's degree in nursing from Austin Peay State University. About 87% of these graduates were women and the other 13% were men.
The majority of master's degree recipients in this major at Austin Peay State University are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 82% of students fell into this category.
The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Austin Peay State University with a master's in nursing.
|Ethnic Background||Number of Students|
|Black or African American||5|
|Hispanic or Latino||0|
Areas of Concentration for Nursing
Nursing students may decide to concentrate in one of the following focus areas. Individual focus areas may not be available for all degree levels.
|Family Practice Nurse/Nursing||1|
Most Popular Majors Related to Nursing
|Related Major||Annual Graduates|
|Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science||71|
|Allied Health Professions||23|
|Health & Medical Administrative Services||16|
|Request Info||Southern New Hampshire University You have goals. Southern New Hampshire University can help you get there. Whether you need a bachelor's degree to get into a career or want a master's degree to move up in your current career, SNHU has an online program for you. Find your degree from over 200 online programs. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Purdue University Building on Purdue’s mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Global delivers a fully personalized online experience that’s tailored to working adults. By opening the doors to adults who need flexibility to fit learning into their busy lives, we make it possible to achieve a high-quality education from the prestigious Purdue University system—completely online. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Grand Canyon University (GCU) With a spotlight on intellectual creativity and innovation for the 21stcentury, the College of Humanities and Social Sciences at GCU provides a job focused education. It blends the study of traditional humanities in a modern context. Through academic inquiry and beyond the box thinking, the college advances our society and its accomplishments. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Northcentral University Northcentral University (NCU) was founded to provide accessible, high-quality, online graduate degrees to working professionals. As a regionally accredited, online university, NCU serves students worldwide, focusing on Doctoral and Master's degree programs in the Schools of Business and Technology Management, Education, Psychology, and Marriage and Family Sciences. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Colorado Technical University (CTU) CTU could help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional community, faculty who are real-world professionals, and innovative technology. Learn More >|