Chemistry at Austin Peay State Universityphysical sciences program at Austin Peay State University.
We've pulled together some essential information you should know about the program, including how many students graduate each year, the ethnic diversity of these students, and more. Also, learn how Austin Peay State University ranks among other schools offering degrees in chemistry.
Go directly to any of the following sections:
Chemistry Degrees Available at Austin Peay State University
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry
Austin Peay State University Chemistry Rankings
The chemistry major at Austin Peay State University is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Chemistry. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.
|Most Popular Colleges for Chemistry||311|
|Highest Paid Chemistry Graduates||546|
|Most Focused Colleges for Chemistry||597|
Popularity of Chemistry at Austin Peay State University
During the 2018-2019 academic year, Austin Peay State University handed out 15 bachelor's degrees in chemistry. Due to this, the school was ranked #311 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 50% over the previous year when 30 degrees were handed out.
How Much Student Debt Do Chemistry Graduates from Austin Peay State University Have?
Student Debt of Chemistry Graduates with a Bachelor's Degree
While getting their bachelor's degree at Austin Peay State University, chemistry students borrow a median amount of $23,752 in student loans. This is higher than the the typical median of $23,000 for all chemistry majors across the country.
The typical student loan payment of a bachelor's degree student from the chemistry program at Austin Peay State University is $247 per month.
Austin Peay State University Chemistry Students
Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the chemistry majors at Austin Peay State University.
Austin Peay State University Chemistry Bachelor’s Program
The chemistry program at Austin Peay State University awarded 15 bachelor's degrees in 2018-2019. About 27% of these degrees went to men with the other 73% going to women.
The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Austin Peay State University with a bachelor's in chemistry.
|Ethnic Background||Number of Students|
|Black or African American||1|
|Hispanic or Latino||3|
Most Popular Majors Related to Chemistry
|Related Major||Annual Graduates|
|Geological & Earth Sciences||9|
More about our data sources and methodologies.
|Request Info||Southern New Hampshire University You have goals. Southern New Hampshire University can help you get there. Whether you need a bachelor's degree to get into a career or want a master's degree to move up in your current career, SNHU has an online program for you. Find your degree from over 200 online programs. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Purdue University Building on Purdue’s mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Global delivers a fully personalized online experience that’s tailored to working adults. By opening the doors to adults who need flexibility to fit learning into their busy lives, we make it possible to achieve a high-quality education from the prestigious Purdue University system—completely online. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Grand Canyon University (GCU) With a spotlight on intellectual creativity and innovation for the 21stcentury, the College of Humanities and Social Sciences at GCU provides a job focused education. It blends the study of traditional humanities in a modern context. Through academic inquiry and beyond the box thinking, the college advances our society and its accomplishments. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Northcentral University Northcentral University (NCU) was founded to provide accessible, high-quality, online graduate degrees to working professionals. As a regionally accredited, online university, NCU serves students worldwide, focusing on Doctoral and Master's degree programs in the Schools of Business and Technology Management, Education, Psychology, and Marriage and Family Sciences. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Colorado Technical University (CTU) CTU could help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional community, faculty who are real-world professionals, and innovative technology. Learn More >|