Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Homeland Security, Law Enforcement & Firefighting at Austin Peay State University

Find Schools Near

Homeland Security, Law Enforcement & Firefighting at Austin Peay State University

We've gathered data and other essential information about the program, such as the ethnicity of students, how many students graduated in recent times, and more. In addition, we cover how Austin Peay State University ranks in comparison to other schools with homeland security, law enforcement and firefighting programs.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

Homeland Security, Law Enforcement & Firefighting Degrees Available at Austin Peay State University

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Homeland Security, Law Enforcement & Firefighting

Austin Peay State University Homeland Security, Law Enforcement & Firefighting Rankings

The bachelor's program at Austin Peay State University was ranked #374 on College Factual's Best Schools for homeland security, law enforcement and firefighting list. It is also ranked #8 in Tennessee.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Popular Online Homeland Security, Law Enforcement & Firefighting Schools 76
Best Online Homeland Security, Law Enforcement & Firefighting Schools 128
Most Popular Colleges for Homeland Security, Law Enforcement & Firefighting 165
Best Homeland Security, Law Enforcement & Firefighting Colleges for Non-Traditional Students 310
Best Value Colleges for Homeland Security, Law Enforcement & Firefighting 360
Best Colleges for Homeland Security, Law Enforcement & Firefighting 374

Popularity of Homeland Security, Law Enforcement & Firefighting at Austin Peay State University

During the 2017-2018 academic year, Austin Peay State University handed out 122 bachelor's degrees in homeland security, law enforcement and firefighting. Due to this, the school was ranked #165 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is an increase of 7% over the previous year when 114 degrees were handed out.

Homeland Security, Law Enforcement & Firefighting Student Diversity at Austin Peay State University

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the homeland security, law enforcement and firefighting majors at Austin Peay State University.

Austin Peay State University Homeland Security, Law Enforcement & Firefighting Bachelor’s Program

The homeland security, law enforcement and firefighting program at Austin Peay State University awarded 122 bachelor's degrees in 2017-2018. About 60% of these degrees went to men with the other 40% going to women.

Austin Peay State University Gender Breakdown of Homeland Security, Law Enforcement & Firefighting Bachelor's Degree Grads

The majority of the students with this major are white. About 70% of 2018 graduates were in this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Austin Peay State University with a bachelor's in homeland security, law enforcement and firefighting.

Ethnic Diversity of Homeland Security, Law Enforcement & Firefighting Majors at Austin Peay State University
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 1
Black or African American 20
Hispanic or Latino 11
White 85
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 5

Areas of Concentration for Homeland Security, Law Enforcement & Firefighting

Homeland Security, Law Enforcement and Firefighting students may decide to concentrate in one of the following focus areas. Individual focus areas may not be available for all degree levels.

Concentration Annual Graduates
Criminal Justice & Corrections 122

Related Major Annual Graduates
Parks, Recreation, Leisure, & Fitness Studies 205
Public Administration & Social Service 114

View All Homeland Security, Law Enforcement & Firefighting Related Majors >

References

Find Schools Near You